Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tough game, not because Villa are good because they aint but because we're always so fucking shit there. The positive thing is that we'll have a bit more freshness to the team because of the great win from the fringe players today. We might nick it, i mean we should win tbh especially what they did to us at the Bridge, we owe them bastards. i'd probably guess at a draw, tho.

very very difficult game! Only 1 win at Villa Park in 11 visits... I think we'll only salvage a lucky draw!

It was this game if I remembered correctly..one of my fav. Anelka goals! (Terrible quality)

Is that why your team is fucking shit?

:D:wub: :wub: :wub:

We're third in the league the season after being promoted I'll have you know ;) [futureMourinho :Goober:] I've managed the side on six occasions and we've won five and drawn the other, just saying ;) [/futureMourinho :Goober:]

Love you you Bosnian bitch <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Must-win game.

The league is still our only shot at the 30+ million of CL money that is at stake. We must win against the smaller, dangerous sides like Villa. Going on a big win streak in the league would be great, if we beat Arse heads up and they lose to City who knows what will happen.

Time for Sturridge and Drogba to deliver. Especially Sturridge!!!

-----------Cech--------

Bosingwa-Cahill-JT-Cole/Bertrand

-------Mikel-------Essien-----

Sturridge-Lampard-Malouda

-----------Drogba-----------

Agreed time for Mata to be rested. Would love a win, tough game to Predict. A draw is very likely but I have a feeling we can win.

---------------------------Cech----------------

------Ivan--------Cahill-------JT--------Cole---

----------------Romeu---------Mikel-----------

--Sturridge------Lampard----Malouda/Kalou---

----------------------Drogba---------------------