Benfica 0-1 Chelsea

Kieran.

110 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Kalou scored but wasn't involved in anything, i didn't even see him. He's supposed to be an attacking winger or something. Just because he scored i'm not gonna say he was good. I didn't see him attack their right back or anything a winger should do. But hey... he scored so he's a hero.

I was a bit disappointed with Ramires in the 2nd half tho, he skinned their LB so many times, he got booked but then he didn't force him into any bad challenges that coulda seen him get sent off. He was absolutely electric in that first half tho, just lacks the quality ball sometimes (all the time).

Anyway i don't want any Kalou debates, he used his strikers instincts today and was the match winner so well done to him. He is a striker after all anyway isn't he really? We got a great win and we should be ready now to have a great season finale!

FFS look on the bright side

For the record he covered 10.775 km tonight.

Shocking to see that he did less than Mata (12.41km, more than any other player on the pitch) or even Torres (11.45km). I guess our little Brazilian just knows how to pick his runs. :o

Shocking to see that he did less than Mata (12.41km, more than any other player on the pitch) or even Torres (11.45km). I guess our little Brazilian just knows how to pick his runs. :o

thats it then ..lets get rid of the lazy Brazillian cunt

Luiz was outstanding, so impressed with him recently. Massively improved. Shame I can't choose 3 MOTM, as Ramires/Kalou were also excellent. Torres showing glimpses, all he needs now is to remember to wear his shooting boots.

For me, Benfica were very underwhelming, considering the players they have. Some nice passing moves, nothing much more.

Bring on the second leg.

For me, Benfica were very underwhelming, considering the players they have. Some nice passing moves, nothing much more.

Bring on the second leg.

The only real quality one I can remember is towards the end where Cole cleared off. Otherwise, it's usually just putting in crosses or drawing fouls and lump the ball into the penalty box. Wouldn't mind them doing the same next week.

I want to say to all of the Kalou hatas on this board (& Lord there is a lot of them) to seriously fuck off!!! Great job by RDM in his tactics. He got it right tonight. Mad props to everyone in Blue, even Cole who tried to help Benfica score ;) UTC!!! & KTBFFH!!!

The only real quality one I can remember is towards the end where Cole cleared off. Otherwise, it's usually just putting in crosses or drawing fouls and lump the ball into the penalty box. Wouldn't mind them doing the same next week.

They do the one-touch passing game well. Decent movement.

Oh, and diving/complaining, they do that very fucking well indeed.