New Chelsea Manager

For what?? Rafa is under the best coach and i not to be surprised if Roman will take him. He had a great time in Valenica and Liverpool but he deserved more time at Inter.

I just think the fact that the vast majority of us hate him and the board are well aware of this could be a stumbling block.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you are thinking this through. Yes He's at the best club, but Mourinho is always looking to challenge himself and expand upon and improve his Resume. As much as we don't like to hear it, he doesn't really have an overwhelming Loyalty to one club (Maybe Slightly towards us, seeing as how this is where he became super famous) which is why he's moved from club to club, even after winning the UCL with Inter.

IF, Mourinho wins the UCL along with the La Liga (which is in the bag now) than I can see him moving. If not this year than the year after. He will want to move back to England IMO. Which club? Who knows, Hopefully us. You may say, 'why on earth would he choose us, if he's trying to add to his resume why would he come back to Chelsea, wouldn't that just be been there done that for Mourinho?'.

Well yes and no, but one thing he never won with Chelsea is the UCL. Plus he never wanted to leave. A mixture of factors forced him to leave. Otherwise who knows how long he could have stayed...

I reckon he'll go City espically if they dont win the title cause theres the challenge right there.I dont think he'll come back to us..and espically if he still isnt going to get final say in who comes and who goes....that sorta thing.No doubt biding his time till Fergie goes...

As for Rafa he aint a bad manage but dont think be the one to take us forward or last longer then a season

Mourinho won't be going anywhere.

He wants to finish this Barca generation off once and for all, it would be his greatest achievement in the grand scheme of things. And it's not like City will be able to prize him away with financial incentive either, Madrid just bought their own fucking billion dollar island.

Mourinho won't be going anywhere.

He wants to finish this Barca generation off once and for all, it would be his greatest achievement in the grand scheme of things. And it's not like City will be able to prize him away with financial incentive either, Madrid just bought their own fucking billion dollar island.

Yeah with Financial Fair Play rule, Chelsea and City won't be as attractive as Real Madrid.

Madrid is a cash machine!

Id be curious to know what would happen if Everton got took over by a billionaire tommorow and told Moyes he had an unlimited amount of cash to spend. All off a sudden he is under serious pressure for the first time in his career, how will he cope?

Id be curious to know what would happen if Everton got took over by a billionaire tommorow and told Moyes he had an unlimited amount of cash to spend. All off a sudden he is under serious pressure for the first time in his career, how will he cope?

To be fair to Moyes, and its not like me since he's one of the unwashed, he has perfromed well and been under pressure before. A Chelsea manager though he is not....

To be fair to Moyes, and its not like me since he's one of the unwashed, he has perfromed well and been under pressure before. A Chelsea manager though he is not....

True but he has never had to deal with huge expectation's and boardroom pressure to get instant results, that would quickly change with us or if Everton get took over Roman or Shieks style.

True but he has never had to deal with huge expectation's and boardroom pressure to get instant results, that would quickly change with us or if Everton get took over Roman or Shieks style.

Fair point - I often wonder how managers of massive clubs would get on with very little money and vice versa. He could well get found out, as long as its not with us.

We get the point, you don't like him. -_-

Interesting you mention the Sheik.

Just saw an article where City Sheik just talked about this season:

Mansour, in rare public comments, told Abu Dhabi TV: "The difference is three points and we do have a chance. But whatever happens and even if we don't win I am very happy and satisfied with the players, the team and the management. They have performed very well and have improved in their last few matches."

So it appears that the "boardroom pressure" to get instant results only comes from our shitty as board...

it appears the the "boardroom pressure" to get instant results only comes from our shitty as board.

When you spend as much as City have, 'instant results' is a minimum requirement, £500m on players and only an FA Cup to show for it. They are just an unsuccessful Chelsea atm.

If Mancini remains at the helm next season, it will show just how clueless they are.

When you spend as much as City have, 'instant results' is a minimum requirement, £500m on players and only an FA Cup to show for it. They are just an unsuccessful Chelsea atm.

If Mancini remains at the helm next season, it will show just how clueless they are.

Indeed, but surely it can't be as clueless as our board. :rolleyes:

We get the point, you don't like him. -_-

That's not the case far from it, i have nothing but respect for the job he has done at Everton with limited resources, but Chelsea or even Everton with their version of Roman is a completely different ball game.