Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

His problem is the behavior. Sometimes it seems as if he were playing a game on the playground at school, with his hands deep in his pockets (metaphorically). Quiet, without competitive pressure. It seems like Adriano at Inter Milan, Anelka at Real Madrid or Balotelli ever. RLC has to be more awake in the grass.

This can be dangerous for him. yesterday RLC performed well. With good distributing of the ball and well positioned. But he should be more aggressive in defending because RCL defends contemplating the match, and he should bite aggressively on every play, and that's what Jose is going to required to RLC.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek should take advantage of the advice / criticism / mind games that Jose is giving to him because he may be in our starting eleven throughout the season seeing that we have a place in midfield without a clear reference with Oscar, Ramires, Moses, Willian and Mikel fighting for that place. And RLC can occupy that place because he has perfect capabilities to this role.

If RLC gets focus his mind, and he is more aggressive / competitive on the pitch, his future will be enormous.

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

or Oscar (as false winger)

Diego Costa

Regards.

He played well,but I doubt that Mourinho will give him that many chances to show his abilities.He will probably end up like KDB without getting any football experience and when he gets a chance,he will look very rusty on the ball.RLC will not play that many matches for the youth team because he has to travel with the first team to sit on the bench like last year.

I also think that it is funny that Mourinho thinks that 10 minutes time is enough for judging if a player is ready or not.RLC was better than Mikel,but RLC will still not get his chance because Mou likes experienced players,even though Mikel is a player that is far from being in his top form.

His problem is the behavior. Sometimes it seems as if he were playing a game on the playground at school, with his hands deep in his pockets (metaphorically). Quiet, without competitive pressure. It seems like Adriano at Inter Milan, Anelka at Real Madrid or Balotelli ever. RLC has to be more awake in the grass.

This can be dangerous for him. yesterday RLC performed well. With good distributing of the ball and well positioned. But he should be more aggressive in defending because RCL defends contemplating the match, and he should bite aggressively on every play, and that's what Jose is going to required to RLC.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek should take advantage of the advice / criticism / mind games that Jose is giving to him because he may be in our starting eleven throughout the season seeing that we have a place in midfield without a clear reference with Oscar, Ramires, Moses, Willian and Mikel fighting for that place. And RLC can occupy that place because he has perfect capabilities to this role.

If RLC gets focus his mind, and he is more aggressive / competitive on the pitch, his future will be enormous.

RLC Matic

Fabregas

Willian Hazard

or Oscar (as false winger)

Diego Costa

Regards.

I agree. He seemed to not care, he didn't track back very quickly yesterday and seemed lethargic. Not good if you want to play under Mou.

Apparently he is on a £18,000 a week contract.... what the fuck. Also Josh McEachran was earning £38,000 a week contract according to a Neil Ashton article I found on twitter on my phone earlier.

Maybe the reason none of these guys break through our academy is we give them too much too soon?

Apparently he is on a £18,000 a week contract.... what the fuck. Also Josh McEachran was earning £38,000 a week contract according to a Neil Ashton article I found on twitter on my phone earlier.

Maybe the reason none of these guys break through our academy is we give them too much too soon?

Been thinking that too.

If I remember correctly, he got better deal to stay here around the time when barca was interested in him.

Thing is, if he wanted to play at chelsea at highest level, he should stay here regardless of money he recieves.

Work hard and you will get paid well.

Majority of our youth players are spoiled and lazy twats (Mceachran is best example) thats why they dont succeed.

Rlc is on good path to it too.

Whenever a youngster gets a chance, I expect him to die on that pitch in order to impress the coach. But Rlc is just walking around like he was playing at birthday party with his younger brothers. Sure he makes decent shift here and there, but he needs to give it all in every game he gets. Friendly, cup, preseason whatever. Maybe Mou instructs them to be very tight at back but I dont think thats the case. Kenedy put a passionate, hardworking performance even if he is still raw. He shown mobility and lot of energy there. I expect that from Rlc in every game but so far he didnt show it yet.

All that said, I still think Ake is by mile better footballer on technical and mental level atm, but maybe not better suited for Mou system.

With most of our youth player I think the problem is mental. RLC has all the tools, physically and technically. But it still has to click mentally. Not only does he lack hunger and aggressiveness, it is also increidble that despite his ridiculously good technique in passing and shooting, he practically never scores or assists. Just like Willian. Hence we should not play them together, IMO. Would be too much dribbling in midfield but not enough output.

• 2 weeks later...

No,just play him next to Matic and Fabregas,so Matic would get a physically strong midfielder in oder to protect Cesc.Cesc can concentrate on playing his passes if RLC plays next to Matic

4-3-3? Might work. Anything is worth a go at this point in time.