Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

Sure, why not?

A good agent could parlay Ruben's reputation as a budding prospect into a move to a top club.

Fair enough. Like I've said before, if Ruben has the talent to be the next Pogba, he should have no problem showing it somewhere else if doesn't work out at Chelsea.

We all know that we have some lads in the academy that are showing promise. They look like they will have long careers in professional football. But playing for the TOP clubs for any of them is a step that only 1 or 2 will make.

Look at our academy over the last few years. They have kinda dominated England and dome great across Europe but none of them have progressed to the majors.

I'm a firm believer that cream comes to the top and no matter what club a player goes to on loan whatever hes going to shine and stand out if hes got that class. Thats one reason they do go out on loans. Ideally it is to get them experience so WE can use them but we know more often than not is to hopefully catch the medias eye so we can make money on them.

Take a look at the lads in the academy. To me they look like what they are. Kids. They have some skills, they got some speed etc but they dont have the bulk, footballing minds or the worldliness to make it in Chelsea.

Of course every single one of us would love our academy to be the Chelsea apprenticeship and for them to graduate into the 1st team squad but realistically we must celebrate if we manage to get 1 every now n then.

But its not to say they wont make good careers in other clubs.

Would absolutely love it, if we keep the millions for Pogba and RLC turns into a less flashier, tad less talented, same bracket player. They COULD both feature in a team, imo.

Overall though, I am really optimistic that RLC will get minutes in this season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZAIOjj7OY

Here are the match highlights of RLC match against USA U23

WOW.

He really has improved his passing.

I mean, his passing was average at best, he was the most dangerous when he was running with the ball through middle.

Now look, LOOK, how quickly he releases the ball. As soon as he receives, he instantly thinks about making a pass. It's colossal difference. He doesn't carry the ball anymore and slows things down. It's as clear as day that was particular feature he was working on in the last months. Yes, there are still some off touches and some wrongly timed pass but I tell this again, it's colossal difference. Also very positive is that he not only thinks about releasing the ball as quickly as possible but also thinks about playing it further forward. He shows signs of vision and creativity. As a box-to-box midfielder he doesn't have to be playmaker but his passing have to be silky and positive.

Very encouraging stuff.

I think he has to be alot more efficient with his game. He plays too safe for my liking, should play more with ball at his feet, take more shots, drive through defences using his size and skill. Unless he will be a DM, but I would hate that, he should be b2b, because he has good ball control and passing, however he doesnt use it often enough.

Needs to be more agressive, less passive and he should be fine. Mou must not kill the imagination in this man, or he will become Mikel 2.0

I think he has to be alot more efficient with his game. He plays too safe for my liking, should play more with ball at his feet, take more shots, drive through defences using his size and skill. Unless he will be a DM, but I would hate that, he should be b2b, because he has good ball control and passing, however he doesnt use it often enough.

Needs to be more agressive, less passive and he should be fine. Mou must not kill the imagination in this man, or he will become Mikel 2.0

If you judge him from the video I posted,he played a defensive role til the 60th minute and then Chalobah came on the pitch,RLC was was given more offensive freedom.That´s why it seems that he did not do that much for the offensive play

If you judge him from the video I posted,he played a defensive role til the 60th minute and then Chalobah came on the pitch,RLC was was given more offensive freedom.That´s why it seems that he did not do that much for the offensive play

Yea I saw the video, but I was judging more on what i saw from him in general; I know he can go forward and sometimes he does, but he has to do it more often.

I hope he wont end up as DM; but if he wants to make it as B2B he will have to be more decisive, involved in attack etc.

By the way, I like when midfielder uses both feet when passing and Ruben does that.

With more confidence there will be more shots, more surging runs. But passing is definitely the most important thing and he's improving.

This is why he needs minutes and high level coaching to take him to the next level. Two things I'm not sure he will get unfortunately.

As a box-to-box midfielder he doesn't have to be playmaker but his passing have to be silky and positive.

Very encouraging stuff.

hopefully mourinho use and give him proper role.

But I can't expect too much. Not surprised if what will be happen is mourinho still always keep and trust his best setup with fab-matic pair in every match, if the situation isnt going very well or getting worse.

In mourinho mind, neccesary change only because like this :

- Ramires for chasing the game

- Mikel for close/secured the point.

- RLC ? when the game offer the situation which give player very easy challenge or not harm young player in anyway possible

in order to protect him (lol and sad at the same time).

It means very rare to play

Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ZAIOjj7OY

Here are the match highlights of RLC match against USA U23

Come on guys, watch the video of Ruben Loftus-Cheek against USA U23. This guy is a scandalously perfect player. Please, this guy must be in our starting eleven since now. PLEASE! We do not have a better choice for our midfield.

Please watch the video... (Jose, you too)