Birmingham v Chelsea

I don't know how Di Matteo manages as I, admittedly, didn't pay attention to him at West Brom. Can anyone fill me in?

Did follow him and WBA, they played some decent attacking football and his philosophy is very offensive minded, but nothing can be guaranteed with the team he has now.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His West Brom team drew at Old Trafford 2-2 from 2-0 down and beat Arsenal 3-2 at the Emirates in the same season. He played very good stylish open football and was very, very harshly sacked. Playing open attacking, passing football is harder with a weaker team tho who don't have the players and in the games against teams around them, they struggled a lot after the new year. Hope he brings in Mr. Zola.

I swear to god if RDM plays the team I want him to play, I will be so happy.

Cech

Hutch - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Ramires - Romeu

Sturridge - Mata - Piazon

Drogba

And maybe Patrick Bamford could play a bit of the match if we're winning? He deserves it tbh.

This team looks young and most want to play. It is probably our best at the moment.

-----------------Lukaku---------------

Piazon----------Mata---------Ramires

-----------Essien-----Romeu-----------

Bertrand----Luiz----Cahill-----Hutch

GIVE THEM HELL LADS!!!!

Not too confident about that team... I think playing with a keeper is a good idea.

-----------------Lukaku---------------

Piazon----------Mata---------Ramires

-----------Essien-----Romeu-----------

Bertrand----Luiz----Cahill-----Hutch

GIVE THEM HELL LADS!!!!

Think you mean:

Cech

Luiz --- Cahill --- Hutch -- Bertrand

Essien---------Romeu

Ramires --------Mata ---------Piazon

Lukaku/Sturridge.

As selfish as this is, I really hope we lose. I'm coming to London for the first time and will be getting tix for Chelsea v Newcastle. If we progress to the FA Cup semis, the game I am planning to see will be postponed and I dare say it will be much harder to get tix to wembley than stamford bridge. Come on Birmingham!

Think you mean:

Cech

Luiz --- Cahill --- Hutch -- Bertrand

Essien---------Romeu

Ramires --------Mata ---------Piazon

Lukaku/Sturridge.

No I think he means

Cech

Hutch-Luiz-Cahill-Bertrand

Essien-Romeu

Ramires-Mata-Piazon

Lukaku

Like he said :D

Benitez! Benitez! Benitez!

Hahahaha who gives a fuck

I just want a win! Win! Win! Be nice to be excited for a game once...

Tired of this shit of late of being all nervous for games we have no reason to, and to much avail we lose hahahaha!

Time to turn the tables Chelsea...

Ehhh don't fuck it up (again)

RDM will definitely change the formation. He always played the 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 at west brom, and im quite certain he will change our formation to that.

It will sort our midfield out as we will have more bodies in midfield, and even if we get caught on the counter we will still have 6 players + goalie behind the ball.

Even if our players will not play well, we will still remain solid, like the old days, and we will nick the points with such a formation/strategy.

Our midfield formation was so freakin weak with AVB , that the ball hardly ever posed any danger... and when we lost the ball and players got a bit lazy/tired the other team managed to get in a goal. I have a good feeling with RDM, his tactics are more suited to the current crop of players that we have.

My Formation:

cech

ivanovic luiz cahill Cole

Meireles Romeu/Essien

Ramires Lampard Mata

Torres (Sturridge and Drogba are off form like no tomorrow, Torres deserves his chance)

OR

If RDM wants to go really attacking like he did sometimes at west brom

then

Cech

iva luiz cahill Cole

Essien Lampard ( Essien holding while lampard has freedom to get in the box from time to time)

Sturridge Mata Ramires

Torres

Future is bright. Present will improve.