Birmingham v Chelsea

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't remember when I had so little interest in a forthcoming match

Its a shame people feel this way , but i do to a degree. i think its the drama of whats going to go wrong next. we just need a simple win.

Given the crisis mode we apparently seem to be in, I fully expect the status quo to be maintained.

Cech

Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cole

Ramires, Essien, Lampard

Sturridge, Drogba, Mata

I think Cahill is cup tied. If he isn't then insert Cahill at centre back with Ivanovic at right back.

RDM will definitely change the formation. He always played the 4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1 at west brom, and im quite certain he will change our formation to that.

It will sort our midfield out as we will have more bodies in midfield, and even if we get caught on the counter we will still have 6 players + goalie behind the ball.

Even if our players will not play well, we will still remain solid, like the old days, and we will nick the points with such a formation/strategy.

Our midfield formation was so freakin weak with AVB , that the ball hardly ever posed any danger... and when we lost the ball and players got a bit lazy/tired the other team managed to get in a goal. I have a good feeling with RDM, his tactics are more suited to the current crop of players that we have.

My Formation:

cech

ivanovic luiz cahill Cole

Meireles Romeu/Essien

Ramires Lampard Mata

Torres (Sturridge and Drogba are off form like no tomorrow, Torres deserves his chance)

OR

If RDM wants to go really attacking like he did sometimes at west brom

then

Cech

iva luiz cahill Cole

Essien Lampard ( Essien holding while lampard has freedom to get in the box from time to time)

Sturridge Mata Ramires

Torres

Future is bright. Present will improve.

Would you care to explain what the HELL Torres has done to deserve ANYTHING?

expect same old shitty lineup

we should win still, even regarding the state we're in

really feel indifferent to watching this game though. if we win good, if we dont I wont be too suprised.

Lamp, Drog, Malouda or Cole in starting XI and I'll opt for the fine football currently on display by A.C. Milan :clap: