Birmingham v Chelsea

Cech

Hutch Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Romeu Ramires

Sturridge Mata Piazon

Lukaku

Come on RDM!

I agree, perfect team. At least we'll have players who WANT to do good. And I don't care if we lose. At least we'll be the older Chelsea. The Chelsea that lost, but did a good job at it. :)

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RDM, this is your moment to tell AVB that you support him. Good luck.

Luca Vialli tweeted today that he doesn't like it when a former manager's assistant takes over when he's sacked. He was a victim of the same player-power problem in his time at Chelsea, Di Matteo was in that squad.

What?

i dont know dude. its just that i am getting angrier by the minute. its disgraceful the way we treat our coaches, just fuckin disgraceful. these players dont deserve the blue jersey and instead the coach gets sacked. how the shit is it avb's fault that sturridge could not finish a sure shot goal or he could not control the ball in a 3 on 1 situation, or that we cant defend regular corners or our strikers just dont give a fuck. its a very sad day in the history of cfc.

@LDN: Really? Oh fuck. o_o

@Frankie: We can only hope the deadwood are dropped. After all, our reserves can't be worse than them ... can they?

He followed up with "Having said that, good luck to RDM! Hope he can steady the ship"

But we all know that was a personal dig :lol:

I swear to god if RDM plays the team I want him to play, I will be so happy.

Cech

Hutch - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Ramires - Romeu

Sturridge - Mata - Piazon

Drogba

And maybe Patrick Bamford could play a bit of the match if we're winning? He deserves it tbh.

I swear to god if RDM plays the team I want him to play, I will be so happy.

Cech

Hutch - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Ramires - Romeu

Sturridge - Mata - Piazon

Drogba

And maybe Patrick Bamford could play a bit of the match if we're winning? He deserves it tbh.

lol... not worth dreaming so much. It will be the same old shit, RDM was part of the AVB team, so I wouldn't expect any big changes.

We can allways hope that RDM as a former Chelsea player will have bigger authority, therefore he may not be scared of using new tatics and young players. He surely must be avare that if he doesn't change anything it'll be same old 2012 shit.