Birmingham v Chelsea

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a crucial one,the result will tell us what Chelsea are capable of doing for the rest of the season but their erratic performances make it difficult for anyone to actually predict.

If we lose then AVB is definitely going to get sacked,I have no doubts about that.Roman will probably appoint Cappello or Benitez as a caretaker manager and then try for either Pep or Jose in the summer.

A 1-0 win will advance us to the next round but won't clear much of the doubt and concern of the fans.I am hoping for at least a 2 goal margin win so that some team confidence can be ignited again.The players must listen to our manager and have to give their 100 percent on the field.Its time they start actually playing like a team and get the results expected.

I think we'll lose. Fans, especially those of the "smaller" clubs have known for over a year now that we are no longer an unbeatable team and since Carlo's 'bad moment' started, we've always struggled when we've played in a hostile atmosphere. Their fans will make it very tough for us. I can see us just collapsing, & them dominating like what happened in the 2nd half yesterday.

IF AVB gets sacked, please don't hire Benitez. I bet Sam the Eagle would do better than Rafa.

anyway, tbh I don't know what to expect from this game, even if I'm pretty sure we'll play like sh*t, as we usually do lately. I'm ready do say goodbye to the FA Cup.

realistically the FA cup is the last chance to salvage anything out of a miserable season. We SHOULD be able to beat Brum and the Leicester.

That would mean a semi ,,,I am not sure the players DESERVE the chance to get medals though . Might be some consolation for AVB.

The thought of Cup finals has always excited me ,,but NOT this year.