Birmingham v Chelsea

Super stat

Claudio Pizzaro is the only Chelsea player to score at St Andrews since 2004.

Is he available on loan? I always joke about that to one of my best mates who is a Birmingham fan (Pizzaro's only 2 goals for us came against Birmingham).

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Super stat

Claudio Pizzaro is the only Chelsea player to score at St Andrews since 2004.

Is he available on loan? I always joke about that to one of my best mates who is a Birmingham fan (Pizzaro's only 2 goals for us came against Birmingham).

I know could do with him!....hahaha I remember when we thought he scored at the Bridge against QPR..then went down as an OG

Really hoping Lukaku gets some chances under RDM. If Lukaku starts the reserves game this afternoon against Arsenal, I really doubt he will be involved for this game.

RDM did some special one on one training with him, seems like they have a good relationship so I don't see why he shouldn't play Lukaku

Apparently Romelu Lukaku was not involved in yesterday's reserve game and RDM has been his mentor since joining the club. I can see Romelu starting this game or he could get the last 30 mins if ladyboy plays.

Fail to see what miracles people think bobby di can produce in 2 days. If we go out with a wonderful performance tonight I'm not sure it doesn't reflect badly on the players more than it bodes well for bobby. All the same 100% behind RDM, always thought west brom played decent football under him and Eddie so fingers crossed. Win or lose up the blues, ktbffh