What will sacking AVB actually achieve?

Tomo

Rafa Benitez linked with Chelsea as AVB heads to pivotal match at Napoli

http://www.101greatg...atch-at-napoli/

:fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9:

NO WAY DO I WANT FAT RAFA manager of Chelsea NO F**king way

Yet again we would have a guy who has never managed with a Big Club.

What has Fat Rafa done ? fluked a Champions League Cup and cheated his way to the FA Cup

KEEP RAFA OUT ||||||

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can't achive more than we got now the "joke club" status after Roman sacked Carlo we gain this status and it will be hard to get rid of it now. If AVB will be sacked that will be only a confirmation of status.

Proberly nothing good for the rest of the season. But he is not the next big thing you all want him to be!. He is a little arrogant

man which ideas dont work in this club. Lets see how you all react when next season is without CFC playing Cl, or even EL!.

But suddenly everybody thinks he is the next messias, for god sake wake up!. Why the f... did we sack Ancelotti?!!!?, Boas

aint worthy to polish his shoes that little... SACK boas now!

And NO i didnt want Ancelotti sacked, i was pissed by our idiot owner and his boards dicission but accepted it at the end. :doh:

Miss his smiley to.(-;

Proberly nothing good for the rest of the season. But he is not the next big thing you all want him to be!. He is a little arrogant

man which ideas dont work in this club. Lets see how you all react when next season is without CFC playing Cl, or even EL!.

But suddenly everybody thinks he is the next messias, for god sake wake up!. Why the f... did we sack Ancelotti?!!!?, Boas

aint worthy to polish his shoes that little... SACK boas now!

And NO i didnt want Ancelotti sacked, i was pissed by our idiot owner and his boards dicission but accepted it at the end. :doh:

Miss his smiley to.(-;

what a wonderfully eloquent post.

Sacking AVB is the worst thing Chelsea can do. Seriousley, everyone is craving for a long-term coach and I honestly believe AVB is that person even if things arent looking good or promising atm. But to be honest, you first have to consider the team he has to play with. Players such as:

Malouda, Meireles, Bosingwa, Torres and the ageing backbone of Chelsea: Terry but maybe most importantly Lampard and Drogba.

Our midfield is HORRIBLE at the moment and we have huge team issues. Even i AVB has made some, according to me, tactical and team-selection errors, he must be given time to be part of the summer spending and then the following season to implement his ideas and playstyle into a new, fresher team.

Sacking him will only put us further down the road. KEEP THE FAITH UP GOD DAMNIT.

Sacking AVB is the worst thing Chelsea can do. Seriousley, everyone is craving for a long-term coach and I honestly believe AVB is that person even if things arent looking good or promising atm. But to be honest, you first have to consider the team he has to play with. Players such as:

Malouda, Meireles, Bosingwa, Torres and the ageing backbone of Chelsea: Terry but maybe most importantly Lampard and Drogba.

Our midfield is HORRIBLE at the moment and we have huge team issues. Even i AVB has made some, according to me, tactical and team-selection errors, he must be given time to be part of the summer spending and then the following season to implement his ideas and playstyle into a new, fresher team.

Sacking him will only put us further down the road. KEEP THE FAITH UP GOD DAMNIT.

The Swede gives the Dane a lesson .... :readthemessage:

If AVB is sacked we go all the way back to the situation at the start of the summer. Roman probably starts thinking "Oh I'll be the manager" and phones Daniel Levy offering him 40 million for Modric...

Anyway how could a club with a reputation of ours, possibly attract any managers that don't really care about a big pay day or a youngish manager trying to prove themselves to be our manager? I still don't know why we sacked Ancelotti and I fear that if AVB is sacked without being given a suitable length of time like most managers at other clubs, he will go to Inter Milan(as the Porto president stated) or another club and become a top, top manager. Basically the writing is on the wall that if we don't qualify for the Champions League, AVB will go.. highly likely but I hope he doesn't as he is a rare managerial talent and a risk that will come good if he overpowers the big superstar players and is able to sign suitable enough players for his tactics.

He may have made some errors but he is 34, in football when have you ever witnessed a really young player, never mind a manager, not making a mistake? He has to be given the time he needs to adapt himself to Chelsea and English football and maybe think to himself "OK, maybe I did make a few mistakes back then" or "Maybe the current squad isn't suited my tactics" but I think he will find that balance in the up coming year or so if he isn't sacked. Then hopefully we will see the true potential of Andre Villas-Boas!

If we hire Rafa...pretty much a sign our board have gone mental..he wins things on penalties..we're shit at pens so thats not gana really work!!

All its gana ahchieve is annoyance.Fans wondering come this time next year why we didnt make major signings in summer and why the same players are still here.And pretty much same reason this year.Limited time! AVB didnt have a whole season to realise what players were crap and needed to go and to decide what and who he needed.He saw what he could see,decided it was okay and is suffering for it really.And we bring someone else in be same issue nothing will change!

Player power..that can bog off.They're meant to be proffesional.Time to show respect.Do what their job is and no prancing around!

Agree about asst manager...Carlo and Ray worked so well!He needs someone for support not saying he cant get it from Matteo just maybe a bit more from someone who'd been at the club been ideal...then again the board messed that up when getting rid of Ray anyway

See what happens...not holding on for much hope of him staying though...and then the merry go round continues..hit bad form...and the bets start coming in..become a norm really

If we hire Rafa...pretty much a sign our board have gone mental..he wins things on penalties..we're shit at pens so thats not gana really work!!

All its gana ahchieve is annoyance.Fans wondering come this time next year why we didnt make major signings in summer and why the same players are still here.And pretty much same reason this year.Limited time! AVB didnt have a whole season to realise what players were crap and needed to go and to decide what and who he needed.He saw what he could see,decided it was okay and is suffering for it really.And we bring someone else in be same issue nothing will change!

Player power..that can bog off.They're meant to be proffesional.Time to show respect.Do what their job is and no prancing around!

Agree about asst manager...Carlo and Ray worked so well!He needs someone for support not saying he cant get it from Matteo just maybe a bit more from someone who'd been at the club been ideal...then again the board messed that up when getting rid of Ray anyway

See what happens...not holding on for much hope of him staying though...and then the merry go round continues..hit bad form...and the bets start coming in..become a norm really

He must stay. We cannot afford to change manager yet again. We finally have a manger in a position where he can effectively end the player power that has so plagued our club since before José left- simply by releasing the main politicians within our squad, Drogba, who currently rules the roost, and Lampard, who looks like he's had enough of being demoted. The others involved, such as Terry and Cech, won't really bother with it as much as they'll lose key allies this summer, and won't have the power any more to challenge a manager.

I hope we give him a sizeable war chest during the off-season. Something in the vicinity of 100 million pounds, and hopefully we can garner some 50-60 million through sales. That should allow us to buy 5-6 good young players, with hunger and desire, and without delusions of political supremacy over managers.

just curious one name we haven't spoke of is Brendan Rodgers. He has a past w/ CFC. I wouldn't mind him w/ the Blues & if he can get Swansea playing w/ that type of confidence, I really believe he will be able to do so @ CFC w/ relatively ease.

BR just signed a very long extension at Swansea, but I agree he's showing a lot of ability at Swansea.

I don't believe he should be sacked, however this cannot continue, he has to start producing some sort of results, he promised title challenges and flair football well we aren't seeing either of that! Blame who you want but ultimately as a manager your job is to get the best out of what you have which he clearly isnt doing, these are very good players and it is very concerning that senior players like Ashley Cole and Frank Lampard do not agree with him tactically. He isn't doing himself any favors by isolating these players either nor does it appear as though any of the players are fully behind him and that won't do. I say give him until the end of season, if things haven't improved dramatically then we don't have any choice but to replace him I'm afraid.

Nothing!

We will get fat waiter, and produce more lackluster display and continue with the next manager.

AVB was not the right man for such a time, but the board the fans and Roman screwed up.

Now they all must man up, and let AVB continue.

The only other manager I would ever like to see replace AVB is Bielsa, but that's a fools dream.

So as naive, arrogant coach he is, he must continue for the sake of the club. We need to start changing players out and not managers!

The End

Nothing!

We will get fat waiter, and produce more lackluster display and continue with the next manager.

AVB was not the right man for such a time, but the board the fans and Roman screwed up.

Now they all must man up, and let AVB continue.

The only other manager I would ever like to see replace AVB is Bielsa, but that's a fools dream.

So as naive, arrogant coach he is, he must continue for the sake of the club. We need to start changing players out and not managers!

The End

Bielsa is a great manager but like AVB he like pressing football and as you saw early in the season our players for some reason cannot press properly