What will sacking AVB actually achieve?

Tomo

No reason for this topic, some mod should merge this into AVB Out, otherwise I think I also can create one with my own views about the good things sacking AVB will achieve.

Just like I could create ANOTHER thread on who should leave and who we should buy.?

As with this thread, same stuff gets said just on different days.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like I could create ANOTHER thread on who should leave and who we should buy.?

As with this thread, same stuff gets said just on different days.

Other day I created a topic about where Mourinho would end up if he returns to PL, and I was told by a mod that it was merged into another topic because there is no reason to have two topics about Mourinho returning to England. Thats fine.

We already have "AVB" topic and "AVB out" topic, I really dont understand whats the point of this one, since there is no reason to have two topics about AVB out or in.

No reason for this topic, some mod should merge this into AVB Out, otherwise I think I also can create one with my own views about the good things sacking AVB will achieve.

feel free, you have every right to do so.

Other day I created a topic about where Mourinho would end up if he returns to PL, and I was told by a mod that it was merged into another topic because there is no reason to have two topics about Mourinho returning to England. Thats fine.

We already have "AVB" topic and "AVB out" topic, I really dont understand whats the point of this one, since there is no reason to have two topics about AVB out or in.

I asked the powers that be on here in the topics & feedback section to open a whole new section on 'our managers' past & present because I felt it would make sense to do this as we have sections for everything else on here bar one for managers, by doing this the MH section wouldn't get clogged up with various AVB, Jose, managers threads & there would be no need to merge topics.

Unfortunately it has fell on deaf ears for some reason..............?

feel free, you have every right to do so.

I dont want because we already have one topic about that, Im not more special than anyone in this forum, so there is no reason to one specific member to open one topic to share his views about it if if there is already one place where everyone can discuss the matter.

@Tomo he's just not good enough tactically. I also thought it was all the players fault and to a certain extent it still is but he's hopeless tactically. We have conceded so many goals this season to tactical error's and I have noticed it so many times. He's just too young and inexperienced, that Porto side he lead were going to win the Europa league anyway no matter what they were the best side in the tournament. How can you come to the PremierLeague and play a high line in the fastest league in the world without being an idiot, you can only play a high line if you keep possession like Barca. The whole point of a high line is to limit the space for the opposition to dominate possession which will give you the opportunity to dictate the flow of the game. You can't play that type of game with our midfielder's you just can't and that is just basic tactical knowledge.

@Tomo he's just not good enough tactically. I also thought it was all the players fault and to a certain extent it still is but he's hopeless tactically. We have conceded so many goals this season to tactical error's and I have noticed it so many times. He's just too young and inexperienced, that Porto side he lead were going to win the Europa league anyway no matter what they were the best side in the tournament. How can you come to the PremierLeague and play a high line in the fastest league in the world without being an idiot, you can only play a high line if you keep possession like Barca. The whole point of a high line is to limit the space for the opposition to dominate possession which will give you the opportunity to dictate the flow of the game. You can't play that type of game with our midfielder's you just can't and that is just basic tactical knowledge.

That game at Luz was also fast paced, Benfica were attacking a lot in last 30 minutes. Porto were playing deep and were defending well.

I know, it's not comparable to Pl, but Benfica are good team.

Our level has been gradually dropping since the start of Mourinho's last season , noticably after getting rid of Robben , Duff and Joe Cole , Every manager comes in sparks us into life , a maximum of 5 months later Bang !! we are worse than ever , we have seen this scenario numourus times that we should know better by now.

This squad is one of the worst a top club posses , our only players who should start for top-class teams like Real , City , United , Barca are Luiz , Mata , and may be terry and Cech !!

only 4 players in the whole squad are top team starting 11 material !! you blame the manager because it's easier , you sit infront of your screen and think you got it all figured out , you think about tactics and substitutions , what the manager should do , right ?!

What about thinking what those useless players should do , i am not saying i didn't expect better from the man but he is certainly not why we are this bad and he doesn't deserve the sack.

Back to our dropping level trend , it's very noticable how year after another we look worse than before , the double was in fact only a cover for those problems but to say the truth we weren't that good , we were out of the UCL and could have easily been at 3rd or 4th place had we had the current City , Spurs and United in the League.

Other teams are improving .. a lot but we are moving backwards , we have tried fixing all of our problems by changing the manager 3 times in the past and it didn't work out great , not because they were good manager but because a new manager sparks life into the dead squad and we are happy for 3 months then we are shit again.

This year i am looking forward to watching the project of AVB and the future CFC squad in action .

Our level has been gradually dropping since the start of Mourinho's last season , noticably after getting rid of Robben , Duff and Joe Cole , Every manager comes in sparks us into life , a maximum of 5 months later Bang !! we are worse than ever , we have seen this scenario numourus times that we should know better by now.

Exactly. Last year of Mourinho was a hint of things to come, we were so much slower then than we were a year and two back. And it wasn't entirely JM's fault, but the board's who interrupted with his management constantly, and to this day continue to do so.

Exactly. Last year of Mourinho was a hint of things to come, we were so much slower then than we were a year and two back. And it wasn't entirely JM's fault, but the board's who interrupted with his management constantly, and to this day continue to do so.

Jose had plans to revamp the squad after the departure of Duff and Robben, one player we really missed by not paying 5 million more was Daniel Alves, he was not given signings but instead was given Sheva.

Jose had plans to revamp the squad after the departure of Duff and Robben, one player we really missed by not paying 5 million more was Daniel Alves, he was not given signings but instead was given Sheva.

Reality is that we should have never been through the Grants and Scolaris if everything had been done right from the beginning. The fish rots from its head.. sub-par players and underachieving managers are a consequence, a symptom if you will.

Rafa Benitez linked with Chelsea as AVB heads to pivotal match at Napoli

http://www.101greatgoals.com/comment-analysis-round-up/rafa-benitez-linked-with-chelsea-as-avb-heads-to-pivotal-match-at-napoli/

:fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: :fainthv9: