• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic-----Chalobah------Cahill--------Bertrand

------------------------Essien------------------------------

--------Ramires-----------------------Lampard--------------

-------------------------Mata-------------------------

------------------Drogba------------------------------

-------------------------------Sturridge---------------

Drogba's service to his fellow strikers in honestly 10 times better then any MF bar Mata.

With this line up i think we would easily progess. With Bosingwa, Malouda or Torres anywhere near the pitch, we are fucked.. Keep them in the stands!

Please play the Chelsea reserves team, I want to see a team that actualy wants to be there. And also want to see Lukaku start, and Piazon and Bertrand. And maybe we will come away with a win!

But really, I just hope the result on the weekend was enough for AVB to try something different. ANYTHING will do.

Saw someone mentioned Ross Kemp to come on, thats fine with me!

........................Cech........................

Hutch.....Cahill............Luiz.......Bertrand

......................Romeu..........................

........Piazon....................Mata..............

....Drog.................................Studge

.......................Lukaku..........................

I honestly don't think that Romelu and DD are that similar other than their physical strength (and their looks perhaps). I think every one got a bit carried away with the "new drogba" comparison.

Romelu's pace could compensate Droba's lack of it, while DD can create some space for lukaku to run at defenders. Just think how hard these two would be to mark in the box..almost impossible imho.

I also think Drogba is more of a complete forward, link up play and team work, where as Lukaku is more of a goalscoring striker.

We must not underestimate Birmingham. They have been one of the best sides in the Championship in the last few weeks and look like they could be returning to the Premier League. Their squad is not hugely changed from last season and that squad beat us. They have some talented players most notably Nathan Redmond. This will by no means be an easy game.

Please play the Chelsea reserves team, I want to see a team that actualy wants to be there. And also want to see Lukaku start, and Piazon and Bertrand. And maybe we will come away with a win!

But really, I just hope the result on the weekend was enough for AVB to try something different. ANYTHING will do.

Saw someone mentioned Ross Kemp to come on, thats fine with me!

visit the CFC site and see the team we have out on loan

Piazon is 18 years old, and from what i have seen, hes quite good.... Why not give him a chance, even if its for 20 mins. ....maybe the guy steps up .... If not, he still has time to develop.

It is hyped simply because they never get to play.... The way our current team is performing , i think it is ok to try out young talent. Not for 90 mins. 20 mins or so.

He might just be a superstar waiting to be discovered, if not, well we wont over hype him as we will know he needs more time.

Actually, i take that back. Start Piazon, and then substitute him if required with the rubbish we have on our bench.( not all)

Judging by this thread, Piazon's hype is reaching Kakuta-like heights...

It's incredible isn't it? I mean Kakuta justified a portion of his hype in the u21 Euro's with France. With Piazon it's 30minutes of reserve football.