Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times does it need to be said? Hazard was not, under any circumstances, going to leave Lille in January.

sadly that's the true factor in all of this! I honestly believe (much as I hate to say this), he'll go to Sp*rs! Their form has been rock solid lately because Harry Redknapp has knocked them into shape, and they've been a tough nut to crack these past few weeks. They're guaranteed a Champions League place as well!

If Hazard goes to Arsenal, I will have to try my hardest to refrain the temptation of commiting suicide!

Are we gonna put a sring of wins together and finish top 4, therefore fooling the Chelsea Heirachy into thinking our current squad is good enough? like we've done in the last 2 years? but then again if they don't improve and gain top 4, who we gon sign? sense of errgencey at Chelsea seems really lacking. How has Courlay done is his role anyways? and Buck

Just got back from the Bridge. There were no chants for Jose by Chelsea fans - the BBC were wrong. It was Brum fans who also sang "you're getting sacked in the morning."

thanks for info. Do you think it would be easy for anyone at the game to know chelsea fans weren't the ones singing? pretty much, do u think avb knew it was B'ham fans singing not ours?

Are we gonna put a sring of wins together and finish top 4, therefore fooling the Chelsea Heirachy into thinking our current squad is good enough? like we've done in the last 2 years? but then again if they don't improve and gain top 4, who we gon sign? sense of errgencey at Chelsea seems really lacking. How has Courlay done is his role anyways? and Buck

gourlay better at passing the Buck than our midfield at passing the ball

There's no doubt we were poor today.Its no surprise that we drew but its fair to say that Torres isn't really a liability.Drogba wasn't great either so I wonder who AVB will pick against Napoli.

Ramires was our best player and I just don't know why AVB keeps on subbing Mata.Meireles should have been taken off and Mikel was just awful.I just hope PSG or Anzi try to sign him in the summer because the guy is just terrible.It was great to see Ryan get 90 minutes and hopefully he will start against Napoli too.Kalou wasn't bad either,made some good passes and looked good on the pitch.

Birmingham deserved the draw and played some good football,hopefully we will beat them at their in own stadium and emerge as serious contenders for the FA Cup.

Havent seen any comments on Lampard and AVB , when lampard was coming on. I think Lampard has had it with AVB and his tactics,selections and the way AVB is.

The way Lampard just walked off when AVB was trying to give him directions was quite an open show of his feelings towards VB....Lampard seemed like he was saying "whatever" to avb and walking off( in his head).

AVB said in his post match interview that we played with passion and fought hard for the ball etc. What?

Btw, i was playing FIFA today and the commentators said stamford bridge had a capacity of 100,000 at one time, and we hosted FA cup finals... Anyone know what happended? Why do we only have 40,000 seats now?

omg how pathetic our fans has gett'n...

only one who shouldnt have starded, Essien for Merieles and Lukaku/Drogs for Torres...

the rest of the team did well... the first 20 minutes where woefull... but it was because of the whole squad...

I personally thought Mikel gave us an extra dimension today in spreading the balls at our fullbacks what neither meireles or mata can do... and there is a reason why romeu didnt play... hes quite shit in the last 4 or 5 Games... if you cant accept this fact you're blinded...

Mikels takeing off was ok but I thought he should've better thrown on Ess for Meireles... lets face it... today wasn't nearly as bad as last week... it was ok... at least they fought despite that one cross and that one strike they're young striker did get...

Bane was solid, Luiz and Cahill where pretty well, Mikel did better than Rmoeu in the last week did... like I said... at least spread the ball to our fullbacks...

Bertrand wasn't the slight of a bit worse than ash... didnt go forward as normally when he playes but still was more than good...

Torres and Meireles shouldn't have played and the Bison should hav been playn in an 4-2-3-1 formation with him and MIkel as DM

today's match was a relevation. at the end of the 1st half i thought that we sucked, that it was the whole system that was screwed up. but the way drogba's inclusion got us fired up was simply amazing. the way he fought over the keeper wasting was amazing. there is no doubt who should start for napoli. absolutely no doubt.

Havent seen any comments on Lampard and AVB , when lampard was coming on. I think Lampard has had it with AVB and his tactics,selections and the way AVB is.

The way Lampard just walked off when AVB was trying to give him directions was quite an open show of his feelings towards VB....Lampard seemed like he was saying "whatever" to avb and walking off( in his head).

AVB said in his post match interview that we played with passion and fought hard for the ball etc. What?

Btw, i was playing FIFA today and the commentators said stamford bridge had a capacity of 100,000 at one time, and we hosted FA cup finals... Anyone know what happended? Why do we only have 40,000 seats now?

that was all standing

As already said the Mourinho chants were from the Birmingham fans.

However there was a bad atmosphere today, boos at half time and full time, singing Lampards name after Mata missed the penalty, ironic cheers when Mikel went off, boos when Mata went off - not nice.

If our mids suck then we should move to the 4231. but in all honesty 4231 isn't gonna save our season.

4231 isnt gonna save us becuase we dont have the players to play it.

Imo, in a perfect world Mata should play CAM, and Sturridge CF. The thing is you cant do any of those 2 changes,

becuse than you will have to put Malouda/Kalou on the wing.