• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------Cech------------

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

------Essien----Romeu----

Piazon----Mata-----Sturridge

------------Lukaku------------

For the love of God, give Lukaku an honest chance before Drogba comes back. Our team hasnt looked this bad in a long time, so try some CHANGES and give other players a chance.

------------Cech------------

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

------Essien----Romeu----

Piazon----Mata-----Sturridge

------------Lukaku------------

For the love of God, give Lukaku an honest chance before Drogba comes back. Our team hasnt looked this bad in a long time, so try some CHANGES and give other players a chance.

will be delighted if that team started. perhaps we need Terry as Leader but Lukaku must be given a start.I would even be happy with 4 4 2

and Mata behind Lukaku and Sturridge

Umm drogs back forthis game?? Cuz if he is then I think we'll get it. And hoefully kalou will get another screamer like he did at the bridge vs birmingham!! Hey, you ne'er know!

I think Drogs should be back for this one, the final of the AcoN is today.

Think the last time we lost at home to Arsenal, we went n beat them in the FA Cup semi. Would LOVE a repeat and beat Tottenham in the final or vica versa. I'm pretty sure we'll win this game.

I don't want to to start a Torres discussion again, but is there any reason (beside the money we paid for him) he should start this game? We have a goal hungry, PL ready, young striker in our squad called Lukaku, who has got everything to make himself a name at the Bridge. Everytime he has been given the chance to play, he hasn't disappointed. So why not give him a start? Torres failed to score for about 3 or 4 months (I can't even remember lol), it's just necessary to bench him because we can't wait for him to score in maybe 2 months again. Lukaku will give 200 per cent, will fight for every lost ball and will be playing with heart. Give this lad a chance for Chelsea's sake!

There's only 1 reason to start Torres and that's the fact that he should be able to score against a Champinship defence and if we get a confident Torres for the last 10 games or so, we'll be better off for the run in. He might just click one day.

I would start Lukaku though. Or even both, play 2 up front.

There's only 1 reason to start Torres and that's the fact that he should be able to score against a Champinship defence and if we get a confident Torres for the last 10 games or so, we'll be better off for the run in. He might just click one day.

I would start Lukaku though. Or even both, play 2 up front.

We all thought he's probably going to score against Portsmouth but it didn't happen. Can't see anything changing for this weekend as well.