Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect alot of changes in our lineup especially after today's alledged "row" between Andre and the "older egos".

is that news really true ?

Would like to see Kalou given a chance up front alongside Lukaku (in the middle) and Mata (down the left). If AVB is going to persist in playing this stupid formation he might as well assess all options.

I would certainly give Kalou a chance besides looks like its his last season here ...

Team to play v Birmingham: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Ramires, Mata, Lukaku, Torres. In a 4-4-2 formation

Thats the starting 11 I'd like to see. I hope Lukaku gets a chance, he's always been a massive Chelsea fan so I'm sure he'll want to do his best for the team and not take silly selfish shots like sturridge does sometimes and malouda does always! <_<

Glad to see he's admitted he's made mistakes and hopfully see a different line up Saturday!! Would say we need our strongest side cause we do really B'Ham are a horrible team for us..but our strongest side on paper isnt exactly that on the pitch so hopfully changes!Good ones!

Glad to see he's admitted he's made mistakes and hopfully see a different line up Saturday!! Would say we need our strongest side cause we do really B'Ham are a horrible team for us..but our strongest side on paper isnt exactly that on the pitch so hopfully changes!Good ones!

difficult to say what would be our strongest team but for me would not include ; Bos , Lamps , Ess ,Malouda or Torres

difficult to say what would be our strongest team but for me would not include ; Bos , Lamps , Ess ,Malouda or Torres

I thought essien did rather well in the first half against Everton. Made a lot of interceptions and often joined up in the attacks-something neither Mikel nor Oriol offer in that position.

Anyone know when Ramires is scheduled to return?

I would like to see him get a bit of playing tie this wknd if he's fit.

and I would be quite furious if neither Lukaku, Cahill, Betrand, nor Piazon get decent time on the pitch. (Bringing Lukaku 7mins to FT doesn't count).

I'm hoping the stars align and we give Birmingham a good 5-0 thrashing

Like DDA_Drogstar said, Lukaku should start instead of Torres. What's the point in playing Torres? It's not as if he's going to score. Lukaku will get some valuable game-time and experience and he might actually score.

In the minimal amount of game time we have seen, Lukaku has looked like scoring more then Torres has even created a chance..