Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

This game should be very, very interesting. After all what happened since the Everton game, we will see if there's truly a cleavage in the squad, between André, the players who are backing him, and the dick heads who think they are better than him. I think I'll be more focused on the players' behavior than on the game itself. If we witness some players blatantly showing their disinterest (or should I say, their opposition) toward the manager, we must point them out and start a virulent "[enter the name of the player] out" campaign.

I just hope it's this type of cleavage:

cleavage_cleavage_power_hypnotic_boobs_epic_bikini_boobs_tit_demotivational_poster_1243599283_Ask_an_Ember-s640x933-123157.jpg

:P :P :P:lol:

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After promising a start for Bertrand, I swear I'll go insane if AVB doesn't play him and plays Shitsingwa.

Same here. It's shocking really how this lad still isn't given a league start considering Cole's woeful form lately and Bosingwa's appalling performances throughout the season. This may sound like a cliche but we have nothing to lose.

I can't :lol: In the end PL class (yes, believe it or not we do possess it) should prevail. It will be tight, no more than one or two goals in it. Birmingham are very tight defensively and an organised team unit. They have the best defensive record in the Championship, and with the resilience they show it is no surprise they are having such an impressive season, having done relatively well for a team of their quality in the Europa League as well. Do not underestimate this team, they possess a lot of youthful talent, for example Rooney and Redmond, and they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you think this is going to be an easy game, I've got news for you - it'll be fucking tough, especially with the poor excuse of a team we have.

I'm hoping for a game with new ideas and something to be happy about. Some spark from Bertrand if he's playing whilest he's going forward, some good movement from Lukaku hopefully he will score, obviously i'll expect the usual bollocks from Malouda and such, but be nice to see if the game changes with players who don't usually get there game.

can we get a AVB! chant during the game? COME ON PEOPLE support the manager!

Totally agree with this!, i'll be going to at least one game before the end of the season and if he's still there i'll do my best to show my support, me and my friends usually start of chants and songs anyway.

Given our season so far, this is now a bigger game than it would normally have billed as. Birmingham will come to The Bridge full of confidence and we will need to match them.

In reality, what would Roman's next move been if we were outed by Birmingham and horsed by Napoli? Would "The project" still be viable? I don't think so.