Lucas Piazón

the wes

Could Lucas Piazon be unlikely beneficiary of Bakayoko AC Milan loan?

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/8/14/17687470/could-lucas-piazon-be-unlikely-beneficiary-of-bakayoko-ac-milan-loan

We have 1 non-homegrown slot free - I would have kept Batman !

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Tbf we should have won that match like 12-0

No offence and I don't disagree with you but and this is going to be my grumpy old man turned up to 11 but why the use of the word like ?. I was on the tube a few weeks ago and these American tourists got on every fucking second word out of their mouth was like .Just say we should have won 12-0 or we could have won 12-0 angry old man rant over.

4 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

No offence and I don't disagree with you but and this is going to be my grumpy old man turned up to 11 but why the use of the word like ?. I was on the tube a few weeks ago and these American tourists got on every fucking second word out of their mouth was like .Just say we should have won 12-0 or we could have won 12-0 angry old man rant over.

Well, now that I think about it, the word I should have used to properly express what I thought should have been "around". English is not my native language so yeah. I do agree that your suggestions would have been better as well.

I can imagine that hearing that word every second from those tourists must have been rather annoying.

So sorry mate

19 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Well, now that I think about it, the word I should have used to properly express what I thought should have been "around". English is not my native language so yeah. I do agree that your suggestions would have been better as well.

I can imagine that hearing that word every second from those tourists must have been rather annoying.

So sorry mate

Nice one my son and no need to apologise. 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I read that its a two year loan deal which he has two years left on his Chelsea contract I don't really see the point than keep him on Chelsea books just sell him FFS 

Who wants him at this point?

Chelsea would be at an even bigger loss if they rescinded his contract.