Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I would have exchanged him for Gundogan while the iron was still hot but that's just me. Unless he can do better than 95 chances created from Mata, he should be ok with playing on the right of midfield and filling in when Mata or Hazard need a break.

Yeah this is what's on skysports:

Kevin De Bruyne part of Chelsea's future plans

Reschke told Bild: "At a meeting on Wednesday in Leipzig, Chelsea and Jose Mourinho made it clear that Kevin returns to Chelsea.

"It was not possible to connect it with the Andre Schurrle transfer."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8767124/Transfer-news-Kevin-De-Bruyne-part-of-Chelsea-s-future-plans

Kdb's passing is very Gerrard esque look. He has incredible passing rate, maybe not the Xavi accuracy but definately Kdb has great eye for his team mates and makes fantastic long passes from midfield or wings to penalty area (or near). Gerrard is master in this and Kdb style of play is so similar (if he will stay as CM in 4:2:3:1 or one of 3-man midfield in 4:3:3 and not a winger). Also Gerrard id kind of player who isnt worlds best player ala Messi but he is still world class player who performs all time and makes decisive passes/goals. Same goes for Kdb. He wont be best player in the world (he lacks that flair that Hazard has) but he could still be top midfielder with lots of years of sucess.

Ah okay, I get an idea of what you mean then. I'll have to take your word for it, because I haven't seen much of KdB. I thought you were going to talk about how he's like Gerrard the personality/game-changer as opposed to his passing.

I hope he doesn't have the selfish qualities of Gerrard. As good of a passer he is, I've always viewed SG as someone who does things out of personal glory rather than doing things for the team.

Glad he is coming back!!! I would much rather have KdB in the RAM position than Oscar (who i hope gets a lot of minutes as the number 10), or any player we have been linked with like Di Maria or Hulk! De Bruyne could be seriously outstanding for us next season i can not wait!

I guess we need to stay calm..

Last year he also joined the boys on tour, after that he was loaned out, mou's comments look promising but to early to tell he will be in our squad for sure next season i guess..

Or am i to pessimistic?

Haven't you heard it from Mourinho's mouth? You are way to pessimistic my friend.

I guess we need to stay calm..

Last year he also joined the boys on tour, after that he was loaned out, mou's comments look promising but to early to tell he will be in our squad for sure next season i guess..

Or am i to pessimistic?

He'll definately be in the squad but he's gonna need time to adapt. In that sense I hope people do stay calm.

I'm predicting he'll need a few months to get used to the pace of the league, but he'll be invaluable for Chelsea near the end of the season