Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Unfortunately this still doesn't confirm he's staying, only that he won't be going to Leverkusen. The worst case scenario of him being sold to Dortmund is still very much a possibility.

Hope Jose sorts this out asap.

Leverkusen's coach said it... I think this as much as a good source as there is... although you could be questioning the German site... in that case, it was confirmed by Chelsea Brasil - that while is linked to the club, I don't think has access to classified or confidential info.

But I think it's a given... this is Mourinho he won't have the best promising stars in the team to be managed and developed by someone else.

Have you seen an intervieuw or so over there? Did they reject leverkusen or all offers?

he said they dont wnat him to loan out TO ANY CLUB ANYMORE...the interview is only written down, but express is quite reliable in terms of bayer04. also ARD is reporting it too, who are reliable. definetly true.

he said they dont wnat him to loan out TO ANY CLUB ANYMORE...the interview is only written down, but express is quite reliable in terms of bayer04. also ARD is reporting it too, who are reliable. definetly true.

Yup. "Chelsea and José Mourinho have told us that Kevin will definitely go back to Chelsea next season." :getin:

I can't help but wonder why Rudy Völler came all the way to Brussels then yesterday? Was it some masochistic move to come check out the prize player he ALMOST had?

Really hope it's true though..

maybe they tried to negotiate anoterh time and failed? or they negotiated the schürrle deal further. or they watches other players who knows ^^