Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So potentially KDB back and Schurrle... What I wanted to begin with. Nicely done CFC board and Jose, if true of course. That's depth for the '3' fully sorted out for us now.

Yea, KDB for the first team and Schurrle for the bench. Good stuff by Chelsea...

This guy has Gerrard written all over him and top season behind. Board would be huge idiots to loan or even sell him. Instead of ud, should he be player of Bvb, the whole fucking world would want him and he would be worth 25mio with ease to compare with today prices. But as he is chelsea player, we would sell him for 15mio. Ffs Porto rates Mangala for 30. 30! Last time for us to start rating our players higher. Kdb is certainly player for future and I want him at Sb next season.

I Know I like to wind up about the golden child because the Belgian fan boys bite every time you mention his name but honestly I like seeing any young talent coming through and if this boys as good as everyone wanks on about then we will be in for a treat. Proof will be in the eating

Vertongahn....whatever his name is, is really good.

I have to say AVB has a good eye for talent.

Spurs will be on the rise if he keeps at it.

I really wanted AVB at our club instead of Mourinho. These type of players are more of AVB style then Mourinho style.

Vertonghen was a Levy signing (arrived before AVB was even appointed) just like all of them. Mananger's don't get a say in transfers at that club.

In what way?

Kdb's passing is very Gerrard esque look. He has incredible passing rate, maybe not the Xavi accuracy but definately Kdb has great eye for his team mates and makes fantastic long passes from midfield or wings to penalty area (or near). Gerrard is master in this and Kdb style of play is so similar (if he will stay as CM in 4:2:3:1 or one of 3-man midfield in 4:3:3 and not a winger). Also Gerrard id kind of player who isnt worlds best player ala Messi but he is still world class player who performs all time and makes decisive passes/goals. Same goes for Kdb. He wont be best player in the world (he lacks that flair that Hazard has) but he could still be top midfielder with lots of years of sucess.

And he defo looks more like Gerrard and not Alonso because Alonso is even better passer, but he is also top tackler while Kdb isnt (could reach gerrard level of tackling, but not alonso).

Kdb's passing is very Gerrard esque look. He has incredible passing rate, maybe not the Xavi accuracy but definately Kdb has great eye for his team mates and makes fantastic long passes from midfield or wings to penalty area (or near). Gerrard is master in this and Kdb style of play is so similar (if he will stay as CM in 4:2:3:1 or one of 3-man midfield in 4:3:3 and not a winger). Also Gerrard id kind of player who isnt worlds best player ala Messi but he is still world class player who performs all time and makes decisive passes/goals. Same goes for Kdb. He wont be best player in the world (he lacks that flair that Hazard has) but he could still be top midfielder with lots of years of sucess.

And he defo looks more like Gerrard and not Alonso because Alonso is even better passer, but he is also top tackler while Kdb isnt (could reach gerrard level of tackling, but not alonso).

I agree with you, KDB is still a poor defender. But he is only 21, so i hope he can improve his tackling ability etc. But you are right on that point.