Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Vertongahn....whatever his name is, is really good.

I have to say AVB has a good eye for talent.

Spurs will be on the rise if he keeps at it.

I really wanted AVB at our club instead of Mourinho. These type of players are more of AVB style then Mourinho style.

if you're turning guys like KDB into RB then looks like you'll only settle for ronaldo and messi for your wings then, fair enough if the player at young age is still developing and has shown the tactical nous and the attributes to be played as a fullback but when you're an established member of your national team, even more so one of the best players and then turning him into a fullback makes absolutely no sense to me

if you're turning guys like KDB into RB then looks like you'll only settle for ronaldo and messi for your wings then, fair enough if the player at young age is still developing and has shown the tactical nous and the attributes to be played as a fullback but when you're an established member of your national team, even more so one of the best players and then turning him into a fullback makes absolutely no sense to me

again, mate, we see the sport differently... you guys see them as fullbacks, we don't even call them defenders. We call them wingers... in Brazil there's no right back and left back, it's called right winger and left winger, despite the defensive responsibility expected from them...

I don't think he's the same as Ronaldo or Messi, I've seen him a few times for WB because if I were to support any team in unattractive Bundesliga that would be it. I can't look at him as a Ronaldo or Messi. But if you do, we disagree.

Now I'll be the dotting girl in the board and stay quiet about tactics, formations and whatever. Can I comment on hot players at least?

where I come from - the flag might help you with that - it wouldn't be first, the second, the tenth or the last time a player like him would play as a R/LB

We favor talented players to play there (Cafu, Marcelo, Daniel Alves, Maicon, Roberto Carlos, Branco, etc...) and although some of them learned how to defend, they were mainly known while playing here for their abilities attacking. Marcelo when he arrived in Europe didn't know how to tackle for his life. Now I know in Europe is different...

Can we respect different views according to different cultures, or opinions here shouldn't be share and everyone else should think like you guys? No need to get personal. So amazing you disagree. I wouldn't call you stupid, but rude definitely would come to mind.

Cheers, mate

I will say this what everyone wants... Please, shut the fuck up.

where I come from - the flag might help you with that - it wouldn't be first, the second, the tenth or the last time a player like him would play as a R/LB

We favor talented players to play there (Cafu, Marcelo, Daniel Alves, Maicon, Roberto Carlos, Branco, etc...) and although some of them learned how to defend, they were mainly known while playing here for their abilities attacking. Marcelo when he arrived in Europe didn't know how to tackle for his life. Now I know in Europe is different...

Can we respect different views according to different cultures, or opinions here shouldn't be share and everyone else should think like you guys? No need to get personal. So amazing you disagree. I wouldn't call you stupid, but rude definitely would come to mind.

Cheers, mate

damien duff played left back for us ...but that was the season everyone played there.

personally I would like to see us play 3 5 2 at times with wing backs

This game should show you why we're spending money on Cavani. Lukaku has potential but isn't good enough right now to play for us.

Lukaku has had an excellent seaon in the PL ...yet you can judge him on one game ...and you seem certain Cavani is coming ...must be wonderful to be so certain about everything

If I was Belgian I would be furious with Lukaku. The entire team ran their socks off all game long and he was just strolling despite playing only 10 minutes.

Poor attitude today.

Tonight showed why I'm not convinced with either Lukaku and Benteke. Neither are clinical and are pretty average technically but their athleticism can cause any team problems.

Don't think they're the type of players you can rely on every week.

lukaku isn't good enough cause he shows no workrate and has poor attitude

courtois isnt good enough because he conceded

kdb isnt good enough because he was subbed off, obv cause he was shit

hazard isnt good enough, he didnt even start, what a bum!