Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8764995/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kevin De Bruyne is yet to discuss his future with new Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, but admits he needs to be playing games.

The 21-year-old forward was snapped up by the Blues in January 2012, but immediately loaned back to former employers Genk.

With fierce competition for places at Stamford Bridge threatening to hamper his progress in 2012/13, he was once again allowed to head out of west London - linking up with Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen.

De Bruyne shone in Germany and, with his situation at Chelsea still unclear, he has been linked with a permanent switch this summer.

The Belgium international is ruling nothing out, with the 2014 World Cup very much in his thoughts, but concedes that he is yet to hold talks with Mourinho about where he figures in his plans.

"The most important thing for me is to play games," De Bruyne told Sky Sports News HD.

"I know that I will be stressed when I play a few games on the bench.

"I always try to give my best for the team and I've had a great season, but also next season I need to play a lot of games. With the point of the World Cup, it's very important."

Asked if he has spoken with Mourinho, the youngster added: "Not yet, but I think the time will come. The season is over now. We will see what happens."

He plays like a captain. Kompany does not.

Agree with your assessment of KDB's quality, but let's give Kompany some credit : the man suffered from a broken nose, fractured eye-socket and a minor concussion

yet refused to get subbed. He not only finished the game, but was a rock in defence as always :worship: Now if that doesn't cry out captaincy, I wonder what does :D

"Chelsea and Jose Mourinho have at a meeting where we clearly understand that Kevin returns to Chelsea for the new season," Reschke said: "Chelsea will definitely no longer lend the player - at any club. The thing is through - unfortunately. It was no longer possible for us to be coupled to a transfer with Andre Schurrle. "

-Bayer's manager Michael Reschke

"Chelsea and Jose Mourinho have at a meeting where we clearly understand that Kevin returns to Chelsea for the new season," Reschke said: "Chelsea will definitely no longer lend the player - at any club. The thing is through - unfortunately. It was no longer possible for us to be coupled to a transfer with Andre Schurrle. "

Source?

Edit : Nevermind, I'm retarded haha

I doubt Mou will take him in first team, if he come he will have difficulties to adapte. Calm down, is my opinion.

I doubt your football knowledge. He can get in our first team if Hazard can. Being opinionated without being informed looks .... Meeeh.

Does that mean what I think it means? The Schurrle deal is off?! I, for one, fucking hope so!

KDB to play on the right next season, thanks very much.

I personally think he's currently as good as Hazard, just its not widely agreed because he's less of a flair player etc. I think.

If Hazard is/was ready for us after Ligue 1 then De Bruyne certainly is after time in the Bundesliga.