Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Another great performance with the NT for Kevin. He plays so much better with Belgium with all the quality players around him as opposed to Bremen where his teammates often let him down. I still can't for the life of me understand why we are considering loaning him out when we need him in out team next season.

If I was Belgian I would be furious with Lukaku. The entire team ran their socks off all game long and he was just strolling despite playing only 10 minutes.

Poor attitude today.

Tonight showed why I'm not convinced with either Lukaku and Benteke. Neither are clinical and are pretty average technically but their athleticism can cause any team problems.

Don't think they're the type of players you can rely on every week.

You are convinced after seeing one match? Bravo. Benteke is indeed not that clinical... only Messi and Ronaldo have scored more goals in 2013 (Top European Leagues), but yes indeed, he's not that clinical

You are convinced after seeing one match? Bravo. Benteke is indeed not that clinical... only Messi and Ronaldo have scored more goals in 2013 (Top European Leagues), but yes indeed, he's not that clinical

You do understand what the word clinical means right?

Torres scored more goals than Rooney, Tevez, Aguero, Balotelli, Dzeko, Giroud, Mario Gomez, David Villa, Benzema, Lukaku, Benteke and Higuain last season but apparently he's the worst player ever.

Just got back from the game, I have seen better games from him despite his goal and assist (should've had 2 really) but still he's such an incredibly important player for the team.. Hope Mourinho paid attention.

AND TY SCOTLAND <3

Another great performance with the NT for Kevin. He plays so much better with Belgium with all the quality players around him as opposed to Bremen where his teammates often let him down. I still can't for the life of me understand why we are considering loaning him out when we need him in out team next season.

I'm not sure he plays better for Belgium than Bremen but in Belgium there are physical players that can profit from his crosses (exceptionnal quality he has).

I'm not convinced by our national coach, he's lucky to have Courtois who have saved us quite often and Hazard Debruyne to create things in attack.

The choice of witsel Fellaini Chadli in the three man midfield is horrible as they are quite slow and no players to set-up the other players, they are not good at keeping the flow of a game.

And I won't talk of the shape of the team in defense, like Wilmots has not moved from his days in Bundesliga where there were no great postional sense and individual marking all over the pitch was the norm.

If I was Belgian I would be furious with Lukaku. The entire team ran their socks off all game long and he was just strolling despite playing only 10 minutes.

Poor attitude today.

Tonight showed why I'm not convinced with either Lukaku and Benteke. Neither are clinical and are pretty average technically but their athleticism can cause any team problems.

Don't think they're the type of players you can rely on every week.

Thats why Chelsea are trying to sign someone like Cavani/Dzeko/Jovetic..cause Lukaku still has alot to learn

IMO, Lukaku will be a good squad player next season..probably used as an impact sub against tiring defenders..