BlueLion.
Followers 2

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Christ's sake, how many times will we have to go through this...?! Hazard earns 540 000 fucking EUROS per month, which does 135k euros per week = £116k at the current exchange rate. All French-spe

The only way KDB is gonna get back in the Chelsea lineup is by actually playing well, something he hasn't done since this summer.

I stayed away from this topic as long as I could — and hopped to do so for the upcoming months — but I am too bothered by what's going on in this topic. And, Choulo, if I'm quoting you on this, it's n

Posted Images

Anyone remembers previous pre season of Kevin last year ?

Was he this good ? why did they hire him to Germany ?

He failed to impress against Seattle Sounders and PSG. At times it looked like he was trying too hard to impress and ended up being disappointing. If memory serves, he also used to complain about Di Matteo playing him out of position (at RW).

Back then he was still a raw youngster with no real experience and that's why he was loaned to Werder Bremen, to allow him to take the next step in his career and he went on to exceed everyone's expectations which confirms it was the right decision to loan him out. He became more versatile, more consistent and also got a taste of what it's like to play against the top teams. Playing for Werder Bremen as well as for Belgium really has done his confidence a lot of good and instead of the afraid looking young boy we now have a real star player on our hands, I don't believe for a second he would have turned out to be this good this fast if he had stayed at Chelsea last season.

Expecting magnificent things from this lad.

• Like 4

I love kdv but better than wilshere calm down mate.. He may score more goals but his passing and tackling is noway as good as wilshere! Maybe in a couple of years he could be better if wilshere does not get better but believe me he will!

What exactly has wilshere done or show to make u say he is better than de bruyne? Kdb is a precise passer that can pass with both feet and score.goals too. Agai I ask what makes wilsherr better? Is it because.he is englands big hope?

I have big hopes for KDB my self and I believe he will become a good player for us but I believe some of us (not all) are expecting too much of him based in pre-season. He looks good but the Premier League is a different thing. I mean like before Schurrle scored against Milan there are many that are judging him and claiming he was not ready because he looked sloppy and had not seen much from him but because KDB has looked better in pre-season there are better hopes for him. Relax, because even I think he will turn out a good player he might just need time.

For example I see the above user has stated that he believes KDB is better than Wilshere. His opinion which he is entitled to, however Wilshere can pass, dribble and has been a marquee player for Arsenal since Fabregas left and while they don't win trophies, they qualify for the Champions League. KDB has only had 1 full season in a major European league for a team who are far inferior. KDB had a brilliant season there however there is a difference. Wilshere is arguable Arsena;'s best/joint player for a team playing CL footy and slightly younger. KDB is coming to Chelsea but I don't think we should make any comparisons about KDB is better until we see another season in the PL. I respect some of the Belgians opinions on him who have followed him at his Genk however many other people are overhyping him based on pre-season. Like what if he did not turn out as good as expected?

I know KDB is a much better player than Marin however Marin had a decent pre-season before getting injured and he was awful in the PL. So my point is calm down some of us and let wait to see him in the PL. I am sure he will become a good player but just seems the wight of expectation for him is far too much which I don't think is needed. Even I am a fan of Moses, he was quality player at Wigan and carried them on their own but stepping up to a team like Chelsea as proved is not so easy, I think they need time. Merely my point about KDB.

• Like 3

I don't think anyone is judging him just on pre-season, if you saw him last season in the Bundesliga and for Belgium in the WC qualifiers you would know just how good he is! I don't talk up players based on a few performances in pre-season and i doubt many people do, but with KdB there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a superstar and he will show that this season! he will take a lot of people by surprise next season as well as he wasn't bought for a massive price tag and doesn't have a big reputation this will help him hit the ground running from the first game of the season onwards!

I bet Hull will be preparing right now how to try to think of ways to stop Mata, Hazard and Oscar and wont give much thought about KdB, but when they see KdB name on the team sheet and see him rip their team to shreds then they will know about him and so will the rest of the PL! He is a serious talent! I am more excited about KdB this season than any other player because i have seen what he is capable of, and he performs consistently good week in week out like Mata, he will be a key player for us this season and i just cant wait till the people who don't know yet realises just how good he is.

I don't think anyone is judging him just on pre-season, if you saw him last season in the Bundesliga and for Belgium in the WC qualifiers you would know just how good he is! I don't talk up players based on a few performances in pre-season and i doubt many people do, but with KdB there is no doubt in my mind that he will be a superstar and he will show that this season! he will take a lot of people by surprise next season as well as he wasn't bought for a massive price tag and doesn't have a big reputation this will help him hit the ground running from the first game of the season onwards!

I bet Hull will be preparing right now how to try to think of ways to stop Mata, Hazard and Oscar and wont give much thought about KdB, but when they see KdB name on the team sheet and see him rip their team to shreds then they will know about him and so will the rest of the PL! He is a serious talent! I am more excited about KdB this season than any other player because i have seen what he is capable of, and he performs consistently good week in week out like Mata, he will be a key player for us this season and i just cant wait till the people who don't know yet realises just how good he is.

Agree with Pacquiao.

Off course i saw him every weekend @ Genk, and he did it good there, sometimes he was genius.

But he had no place in the NT.

Then he went to Germany and they were afraid he could not do 90 min. in such a physical competition and he was just to light, but at the end he made the most km of whole Germany, and it was not just running around a little bit, no he was the guy who takes the lead, everything went true him. he was the creative mind there.

He played fantastic, then he entered the NT, we had not won 3 games in a row for many many years, now Kevin joined we only played 1 - 1 against Kroatie and the rest we won.

Kevin had a foot in i think 70% of the goals we make this campaign, for us he is the most importend player by the NT.

Also great to see haw he played against Servie, he was a real hassle for Kolarov, you could tell Kevin wanted to play against him, see if he was ready for that level, and Kevin was the better of the 2.

I believe in him.

Believe me, many people are. I respect that you have watched which I stated some people have actually done before he came here however if you see the amount of comments that hyped him up because of that goal against the Indonesian team I think it was plus the goal against Milan, just seems to be many overhyped reactions. Had he looked sluggish in pre-season, apart from the people that had rated him before the pre-season games, the hype would have been flattened a little. I have not once denied that he is a talent but as I was saying, let's see him prove it in the Premier League first.

I genuinely believe you have watched him, however had players like Schurrle scored a few in pre-season, the bandwagon would probably be with him. I see some comments of people saying Schurrle is a stupid buy and not needed. Based on what? He ws one of the Bundesliga's best players as well right? For the last 2 seasons we have been chasing him and there is a reason why but not as much hype.

I hope he does become a key player for the team but like many others think he will become a key player this season I slightly disagree. Not because I don't think he is good enough but because I think Mourinho will have a lot of rotation. I still think that Hazard and in some ways Mata are indispensable players of the team and I don't think KDB is considered that way. Oscar has come of an impressive season for club and country, Schurrle has been bought, Moses is around and has looked better than KDB in pre-season IMO, although KDB has impressed me.

I think he will have his role to play next season but I don't think it will be to maybe a couple of season until we can call him a key player for the team. Next season I reckon he will be used as rotation. I hope people don't think I am degrading his qualities, I just think he needs time because I think people expect too much from him this season.

Believe me, many people are. I respect that you have watched which I stated some people have actually done before he came here however if you see the amount of comments that hyped him up because of that goal against the Indonesian team I think it was plus the goal against Milan, just seems to be many overhyped reactions. Had he looked sluggish in pre-season, apart from the people that had rated him before the pre-season games, the hype would have been flattened a little. I have not once denied that he is a talent but as I was saying, let's see him prove it in the Premier League first.

I genuinely believe you have watched him, however had players like Schurrle scored a few in pre-season, the bandwagon would probably be with him. I see some comments of people saying Schurrle is a stupid buy and not needed. Based on what? He ws one of the Bundesliga's best players as well right? For the last 2 seasons we have been chasing him and there is a reason why but not as much hype.

I hope he does become a key player for the team but like many others think he will become a key player this season I slightly disagree. Not because I don't think he is good enough but because I think Mourinho will have a lot of rotation. I still think that Hazard and in some ways Mata are indispensable players of the team and I don't think KDB is considered that way. Oscar has come of an impressive season for club and country, Schurrle has been bought, Moses is around and has looked better than KDB in pre-season IMO, although KDB has impressed me.

I think he will have his role to play next season but I don't think it will be to maybe a couple of season until we can call him a key player for the team. Next season I reckon he will be used as rotation. I hope people don't think I am degrading his qualities, I just think he needs time because I think people expect too much from him this season.

You have a fair point, but sometimes the player and the talent really is that good that the hype is justified. I feel this is the case with KDB. Schurrle while was good in Bundesliga, I feel KDB was easily better. Not only were KDB's performances better than Schurrle, the talent difference wasn't even in the same league.

Also, the comments after he scored weren't really hype, it was excitement because everyone was just waiting for a goal like that. It wasn't a case of "wow I didn't know he could do that, that's amazing" it was more like "yes bitch, i knew he could do that now the rest of the world will find out as well"

• Like 2

De bruyne has an equaly good short pass as the Wilshire and a way better (world class) long ball. The only thing wilshire is better at is Tackeling and being a cunt.

Thank you, I don't see how people will say wilshere is better. What has wilshere done? Even at arsenal the two spaniardsare better than him. Walcott is more important to the team than him. I don't see how he is a 'marquee' player. I'm looking forward to seeing kevin in the pl

Thank you, I don't see how people will say wilshere is better. What has wilshere done? Even at arsenal the two spaniardsare better than him. Walcott is more important to the team than him. I don't see how he is a 'marquee' player. I'm looking forward to seeing kevin in the pl

You cant say Wilshere is a bad player. He has been very unlucky with injuries. You can see the quality when he plays.