Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

His tackling, when I watch him, is borderline horrific or non-existent at times when he's played in a central role, but when he's been playing on the right wing recently he's been getting in quite a lot of clean tackles.

I'M SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHERE HE'D PLAY HERE. He's a great passer but I genuinely think he's wasted in a deep role. You don't put someone with his sort of crossing ability in a position which nullifies it. Unless you're Mancini or Rafa. He also has great long shots but hitting them in from just in front of our defence would be a big ask.

KDB is extremely versatile Right wing,Left wing,No#10 or CM he can do it all.Hell he even played as a false nine but was not very good in that role.

Note:CM in a 4-3-3 formation.Dont think he is ready for the pivot yet.

And what if the first-option on 2 players would turn out to be Lewandowski and Subotic/Hummels/Gundogan?

Hard to resist you know.

Sure, in the future, De Bruyne could be one of the best, but we're stacked in his position right now and have priorities. We need a Terry replacement (Subo/Hum) and a playmaker (Gundogan) and also a striker (Lew).

Unless De Bruyne is okay about playing out wide on the right, I'd see this as a good deal.

Then again, we are Chelsea.

Why not keep De Bruyne and just sign all of those Dortmund players mentioned? We certainly have the money.

If that's true, then I'm afraid it's only a matter of the fee because Chelsea would have already given them permission to negotiate personal terms and therefore willing to let this deal happen.

For fuck's sake I seriously hope we don't let go of this guy too easily, reading stuff about him going for less than €20m makes me sick. Not letting him go at all would of course be the best option but that's not looking very likely now so we can only hope for the best possible deal. Dortmund have lots of players our squad could definitely use so why won't our board press harder and try to get something good out of the deal for us too? Acquiring a player like Gündogan or Lewandowski would make our squad better than recalling De Bruyne would because we already have players who can play in Kevin's position but not a striker who's good enough and certainly not a midfielder who's as good as Ilkay Gündogan. First options are bullshit because the player can still choose to join another team, it's either an immediate swap deal with some money involved or Dortmund can shove this deal up their ass and we keep KdB.

Hope we wont sell him what a player he is! But no reliable site has said anything so i am not too scared.. And dont forget the only real news we got are from leverkusen and they said chelsea dont want to sell him!

Won't believe anything regarding belgian players unless it comes from John Chapman or thebelgianwaffle

Who just take anything from Belgian sports websites ...

OT: De Bruyne is really made for the PL. I would find it a pity if he stays in the BL.