John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brisbane!?! That would have to be the biggest redneck city in Australia! I made the mistake of going there once and I can tell you now, I'll never go back! I was snarled at by some fucking idiot who insisted I "fuck off back to Iraq". How about the cronulla riots? No racism there at all?? Just a bunch of guys (around 3000) beating the shit out of anybody of middle eastern or indian appearance The problem is for a pretty little Anglo like yourself you don't see or witness all the racism. I've copped it since I was 12. It use to bother me, now I couldn't give a fuck!

you realise the crounlla riots were started by some idiot leb beating up an innocent lifeguard?

I cannot f***in believe it. I see your comments and you are saying that Terry is weak, that he does stupid things every season, and you don't care about him. I just cannot f***in believe it. I am shocked,..personally... as a Chelsea fan, I hope he is innocent and clears his name.

I cannot f***in believe it. I see your comments and you are saying that Terry is weak, that he does stupid things every season, and you don't care about him. I just cannot f***in believe it. I am shocked,..personally... as a Chelsea fan, I hope he is innocent and clears his name.

It's True.

OFF TOPIC: But I heard Hanson had to face the wrath of people for saying there are many colored players in UK. What made me laugh was that it was being called a "RACIST" comment and he was made to apologized. Man comes up with these set of words that he doesnt like to hear. Any one who says that is a racist apparently. :rolleyes: What a joke...

OFF TOPIC: But I heard Hanson had to face the wrath of people for saying there are many colored players in UK. What made me laugh was that it was being called a "RACIST" comment and he was made to apologized. Man comes up with these set of words that he doesnt like to hear. Any one who says that is a racist apparently. :rolleyes: What a joke...

I dont see how its offensive its just gone a bit mad really...

You don't need to describe people? It's not discrimination to point out obvious features.

People do get offended, so just avoid it.. Dark skinned. I agree it ain't racist to say 'black' but if people are offended, well meh, that's their right.