John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

00057FFC-7832-1381-B5A60C01AC1BF814.jpghandshake1.jpg

So is Ferdinand going to be a shortsighted attention-seeking child and refuse Terry's handshake, or is he going to take the worlds advice. Remember what Sepp Blatter said? IMO Ferdinand is trying to get all the attention he can get, living in the shadows of Rio all these years after all. Handshakes represent so many things, a handshake is sometimes called for after two people have an argument. It is sometimes used to repair friendships and start the road recovery. Nobody can force him to do it, but I do think it is very important he takes it.

Media probably werent to impressed with that decison lol..all this week they've been doing articles on will they/won they...he said this blahhh and then waiting for the moment to write more...it didnt even happen!

Edited by Laylabelle

I know this whole drama has been commented on here before, but after the build up the the QPR game I feel the need for a rant!

Firstly it's obvious sour grapes is the main reason for AF's lies, he needed a bit of attention, and with his brother not being England captain, well, all the more reason to start on JT.

JT played brilliantly today, no mistakes, man of the match, a real lion. I admire him for his guts and stepping out in front of a negative crowd. What gets me is the opposition supporters at EVERY game, they all jump on the media bandwagon, pathetic. I cannot imagine this in any other country, but the media here is poisonous.

Why do we never hear of players being racist to whites? Because nobody's interested. For example the following would be headline news [Racist chants at Serbian coach Mihajlovic] http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5hxwn41m2uVyw_YWIWnF9xJIQpI1w?docId=CNG.b8acfbc8dffcbd340e12dc8e0f2b4923.701

And when Vieira called Mihajlovic a 'gypsy shit', he retaliated but was fined and banned. Vieira? Got away with it obviously!

Anyway, that's in the past and I don't want to waste my time on these attention seekers anymore.

Hope JT doesn't suffer anymore than he has.

JT WE SUPPORT YOU!

john-terry_39295.jpg