John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

I'm also surprised the media haven't ripped into Liverpool for their laughable statements, and the t-shirts of Suarez they were wearing yesterday.

Do they know they're supporting a racist? Glen Johnson even had a shirt on but he didn't look that happy, haha.

Because the media were probably wearing the shirts themselves, because 90 percent of media are Liverpool supporters.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you realise the crounlla riots were started by some idiot leb beating up an innocent lifeguard?

How fucking dumb you are!! He was the son of a Turkish immigrant and he was born in Australia. So does that make him Leb, Turkish or Australian? I'll give you a couple of days to figure that one out..

How fucking dumb you are!! He was the son of a Turkish immigrant and he was born in Australia. So does that make him Leb, Turkish or Australian? I'll give you a couple of days to figure that one out..

It makes him just as smart as all his other dumb mates that started it all.

Thought Id make this even more interesting:

Dark skinned men often have the tendency to play victims of race hate attacks. But seldom do we hear stories of Dark skinned men indulging in race hate attacks of such degree.

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to fourteen Lebanese Australian men led by Bilal Skaf against European Australian women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney Australia in 2000. The crimes—described as ethnically motivated hate crimes by officials and commentators [1][2][3]—were covered very extensively by the news media, and prompted the passing of new laws. The nine men convicted of the gang rapes were sentenced to a total of "more than 240 years" in jail. According to court transcripts Judge Michael Finnane described the rapes as events "you hear about or read about only in the context of wartime atrocities

Chelsea slap down players' plan to wear Suarez-style T-shirts in support of Terry

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2078316/Chelsea-stop-John-Terry-T-shirts-support-players.html#ixzz1hWOGfITn

A wise decision.

And he was a leb search him up Ali Osman

Please stop embarrassing yourself. I work with his cousin. He is also the son of a Turkish immigrant. The problem with most people in this country is that they classify anybody that looks middle eastern, Lebanese. They don't know that most of the the guys that day were a mixture of Turkish, Persian and Iraqi Australians. Please get your facts straight. And I don't mean reading it in the newspaper either, because like most journo's around the world, they don't know shit!

Thought Id make this even more interesting:

Dark skinned men often have the tendency to play victims of race hate attacks. But seldom do we hear stories of Dark skinned men indulging in race hate attacks of such degree.

The Sydney gang rapes were a series of gang rape attacks committed by a group of up to fourteen Lebanese Australian men led by Bilal Skaf against European Australian women and teenage girls, as young as 14, in Sydney Australia in 2000. The crimes—described as ethnically motivated hate crimes by officials and commentators [1][2][3]—were covered very extensively by the news media, and prompted the passing of new laws. The nine men convicted of the gang rapes were sentenced to a total of "more than 240 years" in jail. According to court transcripts Judge Michael Finnane described the rapes as events "you hear about or read about only in the context of wartime atrocities

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

I am sick of this bullshit. I don't care what he did or didn't say John Terry is a legend. Everyone saying he shouldn't be captain is just trying to cause a stir in the media and derail us. What he does for our team and our players is unparalleled and will forever be respected. The speeches he gives to the rest of the team before and at the half make a huge difference and you can see there is a collectiveness when he plays. In games like the one today and especially the one against Newcastle you can see he's not just going out there to play... he's going out there to win and to do it giving his all. He goes out there bleeding blue, giving 100% of himself, while getting booed and rolling in the punches. It's times like these that we need stand behind him and give him support as he stands behind in the back four for the glory of our club.

Are you really saying that JT can say anything on the pitch and that it doesn't matter? JT has been a fantastic captain and great leader but can't condone his behaviour if he turns out to be guilty can you?

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Further proof that Terry is no racist %28Y%29.gif

It's impossible to be racist and hold a black baby

It's just a no win with Terry. We look at the photo as a standard photo but the majority of the comments are lambasting it as a "sick" and "contrived photo". Heck at least we aren't sinking to Suarez's level and literally going on an expedition to uncover the prehistoric photos of him with some black children.

article-0-0F3F7EBF00000578-492_634x422.jpg

It's just cringe-worthy man but Liverpool and their fans seem to be the no.1 proponents. Do they know they're alienating most people?

Please stop embarrassing yourself. I work with his cousin. He is also the son of a Turkish immigrant. The problem with most people in this country is that they classify anybody that looks middle eastern, Lebanese. They don't know that most of the the guys that day were a mixture of Turkish, Persian and Iraqi Australians. Please get your facts straight. And I don't mean reading it in the newspaper either, because like most journo's around the world, they don't know shit!

So you on the other hand have all the inside info give it a rest.

To show a picture of you - when you're accused of being racist - with a dark skinned child is as shameful as to merely be a racist, in my opinion. That's propaganda.

Granted for the case of John Terry, the "idea" doesn't seem to come from him, but from some journos. But in Suarez' case... That's disgusting.

To show a picture of you - when you're accused of being racist - with a dark skinned child is as shameful as to merely be a racist, in my opinion. That's propaganda.

Granted for the case of John Terry, the "idea" doesn't seem to come from him, but from some journos. But in Suarez' case... That's disgusting.

article-1321531223622-0ED6564F00000578-843208_466x310.jpg

:doh::lol:

Edited by RZA

article-1321531223622-0ED6564F00000578-843208_466x310.jpg

:doh::lol:

Yeah, this type of pictures has a strong racist meaning, to my eyes. It is like saying « Look ! I can do it ! I can take a picture with a [enter a colour] ». Like if there was something extraordinary to take a picture with a man of an other color.