John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

A global brand with a captain that is found guilty for racism. Nice idea.

for god sake he's not racist !

If he said to anton (black c**t) I say (IF) that dosn't make him racist !

its a mistake that he made and am so sure that there is no evidance that make the Captain guilty for racism .

Also, I didn't see him saying that word in the game and we all see how mean the QPR playas were on that game .

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for god sake he's not racist !

If he said to anton (black c**t) I say (IF) that dosn't make him racist !

its a mistake that he made and am so sure that there is no evidance that make the Captain guilty for racism .

Also, I didn't see him saying that word in the game and we all see how mean the QPR playas were on that game .

You are acting like a small child. IF he is found guilty he cant be captain anymore, unless our board is useless and stupid.

You are acting like a small child. IF he is found guilty he cant be captain anymore, unless our board is useless and stupid.

1. small child !

I see it racism ! am going to the police .

2. IF he is found guilty he cant be captain anymore

give me a break ! making a mistake is something and being racist is something else ! ( Big Man )

1. small child ! I see it racism ! am going to the police . 2. IF he is found guilty he cant be captain anymore give me a break ! making a mistake is something and being racist is something else ! ( Big Man )

It doesnt matter it he is racist or not, what is matter is that "mistake" damage his image and also club's image specially if he stays as the captain.

The sad thing is, with society, we are all racist's!.

It's natural to say "bloody asians" when your stuck behind them in 80km zone and they are doing 40. Since i got my drivers license in 01, i can easily say 99% of every accident i have ever seen has had to do with an Asian driver. They simply suck at driving and i, along with everybody i know has said "bloody asian driver's". Does that make me a racist?

Here in Australia racism is extremely high. Redneck aussie's hate anybody that isn't white. Me, being of a middle eastern background just grew to live with it. I don't get why people are so still so touchy about the subject. I don't consider myself a racist, as i myself am a minority, But honestly, Black people need to get over it!! When a black comedian i.e.: Chris rock, sits there ripping into white people on a regular basis, you don't see white people up in arms about it!

If Terry is found innocent, nothing will happen to Anton Ferdinand . If Terry is found guilty, it will ruin his life and career. How is this fair??

If JT racially abused him then quite frankly he is stupid. Yes, without a doubt many people don't care if someone calls them names but in this day and age with all the political correctness you just can't spout shit like that. Especially when you are the captain of one of the biggest clubs in England and the national team.

I hope he's innocent tho

If Terry is found innocent, nothing will happen to Anton Ferdinand . If Terry is found guilty, it will ruin his life and career. How is this fair??

"Fantastic" arguments. Everybody is racist, so there is no racists.

English football is moving in right direction. Its a serious country, if Terry is guilty he must be punished. Suarez took 8 games ban, plus money. Amazing.

There is no room for racism anymore. If there a lot of racists in Australia and its normal there, thats a shame.

If he said that and the Vid prooves him guilty without any doubt, then he must get ripped off the capitancy no matter what... give it to Lamps, and if he doesn't play give it to ash or Drogs...

this is not the first time he would have commited such a mistake... what ever a good player he is or was... and what ever legend, IF he is GUILTY he can't complain...

the vids I've seen sofar dont seem to speak against terrys explenaitions of the Incident that he said "Oi Ferdinand, i didnt call you a Black C*nt"...

but if there is any vid of proveing it than they have to show it, so there are no doubts about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0z_Y2dk-aQ&feature=related

1. small child !

I see it racism ! am going to the police .

2. IF he is found guilty he cant be captain anymore

give me a break ! making a mistake is something and being racist is something else ! ( Big Man )

Unfortunately JT Made many mistakes in the last few years...

This is extraordinary! A person's ethics and character are being decided by people on the basis of an angry rant, in the heat of the moment (considering the evidence IS actually against JT). I have noticed several times here on the forum that people abuse each other as cunts. Does that make them misogynists or sexists?! If proven that JT actually said those words, it is an offense by him because he is supposed to lead by example, representing a whole nation and our own football club and in general as a football player. But, even if proven guilty, it is utterly ridiculous to say he is a racist! Its unbelievable how people are branding him after knowing him for so many years. A man who considers Desailly his mentor, Ashley as one of his best buddies, shares a great relationship with Drogs, Ess and others! Simply unbelievable!

JT: Captain, Leader, Legend and also an idiot at times but surely not a racist!

It's natural to say "bloody asians" when your stuck behind them in 80km zone and they are doing 40. Since i got my drivers license in 01, i can easily say 99% of every accident i have ever seen has had to do with an Asian driver. They simply suck at driving and i, along with everybody i know has said "bloody asian driver's". Does that make me a racist?

Here in Australia racism is extremely high. Redneck aussie's hate anybody that isn't white. Me, being of a middle eastern background just grew to live with it. I don't get why people are so still so touchy about the subject. I don't consider myself a racist, as i myself am a minority, But honestly, Black people need to get over it!! When a black comedian i.e.: Chris rock, sits there ripping into white people on a regular basis, you don't see white people up in arms about it!

Have absolutley no idea where it is in Australia you live,,,,,,,But, myself livin' in Australia (Brisbane 23 years) your 'redneck aussies' comments are unfair to the majority of Australians (who are far more multi-cultural than most nations) You, my friend, are showing an ignorance and racist attitude!