John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

Oh come on. He didn't exactly call the police. He's going with what was supposed to have said, that's all he testified to. Give it a rest.

If you heard someone racially abused you when you weren't aware, you'd do the same thing. Hell if it was Joey Barton saying it to Ashley Cole, we'd all be in uproar.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancelling the handshakes was a smart deciscion tbh. Meant people could actually focus on the FOOTBALL. After all that's what's important. The media seem interested in everything but that. They're determined to destroy JT.

Terry could lift England’s first trophy since 1966 as the hero of a nation on July 1, and be branded a racist in Westminster Magistrates’ Court less than two weeks later; a horrible prospect.

The alternative, however, is to strip England’s captain of the greatest professional honour — for the second time in his career — on the back of something he might have done

Murdoch press-Sun and Times, and Jason Roberts -Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty ? Go Fuck Yourselves

Terry could lift England’s first trophy since 1966 as the hero of a nation on July 1, and be branded a racist in Westminster Magistrates’ Court less than two weeks later; a horrible prospect.

The alternative, however, is to strip England’s captain of the greatest professional honour — for the second time in his career — on the back of something he might have done

Murdoch press-Sun and Times, and Jason Roberts -Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty ? Go Fuck Yourselves

spot on if just Tweeted the Times saying the same thing. Seems some black players are making this a black/white thing. And what really does Roberts have to concern himself about the ENGLAND dressing room for. ..don't think he will be getting the phone call this summer. Ps wait and see the fucking exhibition that horse head Ferdinand makes of Sunday if he plays. Mountain,mole Hill

Jason Roberts is a f*cking idiot. Even when the courts are dealing with it, he still thinks he has a right to reserve judgement.

Everyone knows John's been England's most consistent performer over the last 2 years. As a permanent member of the squad it only makes sense to have him skipper, it's the reason why Capello gave it back to him in the first place.

Witch-hunt. Smfh -_-

I have to say I don't understand why Suarez hasn't been investigated by the police and why they are dragging out due process for JT. Suarez was guilty and everyone knows it but nothing came from it from a legal standpoint. Is that because it was between a player from Uruguay and a player from France and not two English players? If so there is something wrong with that.

I realize I have stirred up a hornets nest and I apologize but really this just confounds me.

I have to say I don't understand why Suarez hasn't been investigated by the police and why they are dragging out due process for JT. Suarez was guilty and everyone knows it but nothing came from it from a legal standpoint. Is that because it was between a player from Uruguay and a player from France and not two English players? If so there is something wrong with that.

I realize I have stirred up a hornets nest and I apologize but really this just confounds me.

Might be a quirk of English Law -but the reason why Terrys' case was prosecuted in the courts and not Suarez' , was because a complaint was made by a member of the public at Loftus Road