Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a chance it could be called off because snow has literally gone from north west to south east. The whole journey from Manchester to London would be very icy and white. I really hope it's off in truth. Get JT, Ash & Drogs back. PLEASE KEEP SNOWING!!

Could do with Rami and Ash. Although Ash seems to have a few problems with Valencia. Ramires out is huge loss for us in this game. His drive and pace would give their midfield and defense a little bit of work to do. So we have to rely on Mata do work wonders - again.

I'm about 8 miles away from Stamford Bridge and there's over an inch here now. It's still coming down as well. Wouldn't be surprised if it was off.

I really hope not but i wont be surprised. Its not so much the pitch area more the surrounding area the fa could bangle the match for isnt it

Really hope this game is snowed off so we can play them later on in the season instead.
Really hope this game is snowed off so we can play them later on in the season instead.

That would PISSS them off lol because it would probably happen at the end of the season when they are at the wire with City and we almost always beat them in this circumstances ! That would wind them up Alex !