Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VILLAS-BOAS: DECISIONS TO MAKE

Posted on: Fri 03 Feb 2012

Andre Villas-Boas might be able include the Chelsea vice-captain against Manchester United on Sunday but his captain is ruled out of the game.

Squad news

Frank Lampard's availability following a tear in a calf muscle will be assessed during training on Saturday but he has a chance of being included in the squad.John Terry however has not recovered from the bone oedema in his knee which ruled him out of the Swansea game and will miss Sunday's game and probably the Everton match next weekend.

John Mikel Obi's groin injury also rules him out of this weekend's action but the Nigerian midfielder will return to full training early next week. Villas-Boas hopesRamires will return for the FA Cup tie against Birmingham.

A decision has yet to be made on who will replace suspended Ashley Cole at left-back. The choice is either Ryan Bertrand or Jose Bosingwa.

I WILL KILL BOAS IF HE WILL CHOOSE BOSI!!!!

Bosingwa is rather good at LB. B)

Don't even think about it! He's going to make us lose!!!! (We probably will anyway but with him playing theres no hope whatsoever!) Our record against man U is so much better when he doesn't play and I want to see Bertrand given a chance! Especially now that Ash won't play, he knows this could be his big moment to show AVB that he deserves to play!

Bosingwa has shown us many times what he's capable of doing...

I know this post starts off-topic but hang with me :D

So my birthday is tommorow (4th of February) and me and my family has planned a party for Saturday. This evening (the 3rd of February) My whole family stands outside my door and surprises me Screaming you are going to London!

So im flying on Saturday to get my Tickets at the Bridge and i will be at the Matthew Harding Stand!!! This will be my second visit to the bridge and i hope it will be as amazing as the first time (2-0 at home vs Liverpool 09/10)

Damn im in chock right now!