Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to snow this weekend, it may be called off.

Still makes me laugh as how last time that was seen as some massive conspiracy..their fans arent the brightest bunch to work out a)we didnt call off the game ourselves there were other factors involved and b)not everywhere had snow!Because it was sunny in a game up north...down south different story and C)If it snowed mega bad..they'd be slightly stranded!Well a fair few would the rest probably easy journey back to London and surrey but still...

Rather just get this game out the way..and thing is Man U are shite really.. we just happen to be way way shitter

Edited by Laylabelle

Hmmm i just don't know, i have a weird feeling. I said earlier i think we can pull off a win, and i still think we can for some reason. I can't predict this game, but i can predict, it's going to be a controversial win to either side.

What I loved last year was that some United fans whined that we could have melted the snow and carried on with the match. Obviously forgotten Key Stage 1 Physics. When ice melts you get water. Flooded pitch. Or for mancs - when hard water turn to clear water it still means pitch is no-no. (sorry I'm not very good at these type of jokes)

We need the fans to really get under this squad...I should be hearing "who the fuck are man united" for the full 90.

Agree!! But I was reason an article other day and it was suggestion that the mic be moved towards the chelsea fans instead of being placed in front of the away side. Thought he had pretty valid point, but why is it that its only the "major" games that produce this?! Rarely does a game vs wigan or Aston villa produce the same atmosphere.

What I loved last year was that some United fans whined that we could have melted the snow and carried on with the match. Obviously forgotten Key Stage 1 Physics. When ice melts you get water. Flooded pitch. Or for mancs - when hard water turn to clear water it still means pitch is no-no. (sorry I'm not very good at these type of jokes)

When ice melts and then quickly refreezes it is called regelation.The ice is much now harder.