Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

I am not filled with an overflowing optimism, but I am not afraid of the clash against United as I was for the game against Swansea. I am not trying to say ManU are weaker than Swansea, at the contrary, it is because they are head and shoulders above Swansea that I am less afraid of them. Indeed, our players seem to bother only when we face a top club or when we are in a match very important. Despite being out-scored by ManU - the team which just had defeated Arsenal 8-2 and Spurs 3-0 - at Old Trafford, our performance was very good and really promising. We were the first team to beat ManCity this season, after a really long run of invincibility. And when we were endangered to go out of the Champions League, we have performed really well (thanks to Didier). This game we'll be another big event. They are level with ManCity, we are in a very bad run, thus they are the favourites for this game. Hence I can see our players being up for this clash. It'll be a really tough game, but in my opinion we can grab a win, and I wouldn't really surprised if we do.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be interesting to see Luiz play in midfield, I think he would offer a lot of creativity there. Luiz at midfield would definitely offer more creativity than Malouda and Mereiles. Chelsea's only goal at the Liberty stadium was due to him, weaving his way through the midfield and laying a pass to Bosingwa, whose deflected cross resulted in the equalizer and his first goal for Chelsea was also an excellent volley against United at the Bridge.

Cech

Bosingwa - Cahill - Ivanovic - Bertrand

Luiz - Romeu - Essien

Sturridge - Torres - Mata

Tough game , but united are not unbeatable we just need a bit of luck and Torres to forget he plays for Chelsea ;) just worried aftr this weekend liverpool could be a point off us with Newcastle level.

Nani, Rooney, Cleverley and Young could all make a return against Chelsea :(

Young has already has his anual one good game a season against Arsenal, i will be delighted if he starts ahead of Nani or Valencia

Oh FFS! Why can't we have some little luck at least? United players have made a recovery for our match while JT will miss it along with Cole and Ramires. My day will probably be ruined if we lose to those scumbags, especially if Rooney or that Cuntarito score...