Paul Pogba

Madmax

Pogba is most like Hulk. Sort of unknown quantity who people love way more than they should right now. (He has more upside than Hulk long-term though). I remember people saying we should bid 50M on Hulk. Similar to Fellaini. People thought 30M was a bargain! People get certain players into their heads and build them into players they are not.

Or other start talking foolish and painting everyone with the same brush. Paul Pogba is nothing close to Hulk or Fellaini in terms of his potential and ability give me a freaking break.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or other start talking foolish and painting everyone with the same brush. Paul Pogba is nothing close to Hulk or Fellaini in terms of his potential and ability give me a freaking break.

You don't think Pogba has the potential of Fellaini or Hulk? Pogba is probably a better player than either already and he's much younger. Pogba is being massively overrated for where he is right now, but he has tremendous ability and potential.

You don't think Pogba has the potential of Fellaini or Hulk? Pogba is probably a better player than either already and he's much younger. Pogba is being massively overrated for where he is right now, but he has tremendous ability and potential.

I worded that wrong. Pogba is twice the player hulk and Fellaini are and the reason his price is so inflated is because the chances of getting him again once sold will be close to never. He is an incredible talent and potentially a world beater in the next few years, its so clear to see that.

What about Lars Bender?

I dont think we will sell any of Cesc, Oscar or Matic. If we buy Pogba, one of these will have to sit on bench and I dont think anyone wants to be constantly rotated.

But Bender could do it. He would still play a lot of games, but I believe he would also be preprared to sit on bench like Schurrle.

Bender could play in double pivot to close games, or in 4:3:3. He is good going forward, makes lot of defensive work and has good engine. He would replace Mikel and potentialy Ramires, while Pogba is no where near sound to stick back and close the game (refering to Mikel replacement). And sure he would cost much less.

However were there any rumours about him joining us recently? What would be the price?

What about Lars Bender?

I dont think we will sell any of Cesc, Oscar or Matic. If we buy Pogba, one of these will have to sit on bench and I dont think anyone wants to be constantly rotated.

But Bender could do it. He would still play a lot of games, but I believe he would also be preprared to sit on bench like Schurrle.

Bender could play in double pivot to close games, or in 4:3:3. He is good going forward, makes lot of defensive work and has good engine. He would replace Mikel and potentialy Ramires, while Pogba is no where near sound to stick back and close the game (refering to Mikel replacement). And sure he would cost much less.

However were there any rumours about him joining us recently? What would be the price?

I'd love it, he rumored to Arsenal though.

£25m?

Really don't see the need for Pogba when we already have Ramires and just signed a creative central midfield player in Cesc... if Ramires goes then maybe but the chances of that happening? Very slim. The same with Khedira, hes a box to box midfielder, we already have Ramires and Marco van Ginkel who are both box to box midfielders.

Chelsea's £60m blockbuster move for Juventus and France star Paul Pogba is back on after the Italian giants entered the race to sign Barcelona striker Alexis Sanchez.

Chelsea transfer news: £60m move for Paul Pogba back on as Juventus make late bid to sign Barcelona's Alexis Sanchez - reports - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Chelsea's £60m blockbuster move for Juventus and France star Paul Pogba is back on after the Italian giants entered the race to sign Barcelona striker Alexis Sanchez.

Chelsea transfer news: £60m move for Paul Pogba back on as Juventus make late bid to sign Barcelona's Alexis Sanchez - reports - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Is independent worth anything?

I don't get why people have this hate on for Ramires. He is a fucking fantastic squad player! The kind of guy you would love to have come off your bench and disrupt things... If we buy Pogba that doesn't mean Ramires is surplus to requirements, they do different jobs on the pitch

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You