Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, well I'm not one to believe these unsubstantiated rumours.

Neither am I, but it's all we have. Normally these things have SOME truth in them, regardless of how little it may be.

So you think RM aren't after Pogba, let alone bid for him?

I don't believe they would make such a ridiculous bid days after winning the champions league. I don't believe 50m Juventus have seen an offer for Pogba yet. The Juve president said Vidal that teams have offered for Vidal that's it.

I don't believe they would make such a ridiculous bid days after winning the champions league. I don't believe 50m Juventus have seen an offer for Pogba yet. The Juve president said Vidal that teams have offered for Vidal that's it.

I think them winning the CL days before has added more truth to the rumour. They have more money to play with now. Either way, I am sure they are after him.

Anyone think Jamal Blackman can pass off as a Pogba lookalike?

Lets do a Ocean 11 esque robbery. Take Pogba when they are not looking and replace him with Blackman. They won't know the difference until Blackman puts on his gloves, but by then its to late!

at this moment, Costa, Pogba, Tiago, and a LB like Moreno or Rodriguez would do it for me in this window. Let a Chalobah replace Jon Obi Mikel, let Frank go too. One can make an argument that it would be better to take Rakitic from Sevilla instead of someone like Tiago on a free just for the sake of having a top-notch FK-taker.

good link from bleacherreport. surprised someone on that site wrote a piece good enough to read.

at this moment, Costa, Pogba, Tiago, and a LB like Moreno or Rodriguez would do it for me in this window. Let a Chalobah replace Jon Obi Mikel, let Frank go too.

good link from bleacherreport. surprised someone on that site wrote a piece good enough to read.

Only name I don't see a need for.

I was surprised myself! That site usually write trash. Guess Pogba brings out the best in everyone.

Can we please get this done?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You