Paul Pogba

Madmax

Drink driving is illegal as far as I know.

It depends on country to country though how it's implemented

In the UK you get fucked no matter who you are - but if you are a non celebrity you get fucked harder and longer as celebrity's can afford to hire shit hot legal representation - which reduces the impact

In some countries - you can potentially 'pay' your way out of trouble :)

I have seen it one European country and one Non-European country...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we saw Roger Ramjet the old American anti-communist propaganda cartoon over here..it wasn`t so good but more sad how even childrens cartoons were part of the paranoia.

watching Pingu on acid is about the best kids tv show ever..or Monkey (from Japan)

Of course. There's a lot of variety and a lot of good English shows. Can't beat a bit of Fireman Sam.

I've literally never heard of any of these shows you guys are naming. Ha!

I grew up on Rugrats, SpongeBob, Hey Arnold!, etc...

I've literally never heard of any of these shows you guys are naming. Ha!

I grew up on Rugrats, SpongeBob, Hey Arnold!, etc...

Surely the ultimate US children's show should be on your list. RECESS! Bet Pogba loved Recess. Idolised Vince and became the best at everything like him. Recess made Pogba the player he is today. Fact.

Surely the ultimate US children's show should be on your list. RECESS! Bet Pogba loved Recess. Idolised Vince and became the best at everything like him. Recess made Pogba the player he is today. Fact.

Never heard of it.

Disney channel was for the noobs back in the day. It was all about Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. Pogba would've loved these shows.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You