Paul Pogba

Madmax

Ya right... he was injured most of the second half, nice try though.

im not trying anything. He was shit in the champions league final, been shit at the start of this season so far and most of the games i watched last season he was poor. For a player that's worth silly money he doesn't seem to be able to turn it on when his team needs him the most. Thats not to say that one day he will be the best, BUT he needs to start putting in more world class games than poor.

Nice try though.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not trying anything. He was shit in the champions league final, been shit at the start of this season so far and most of the games i watched last season he was poor. For a player that's worth silly money he doesn't seem to be able to turn it on when his team needs him the most. Thats not to say that one day he will be the best, BUT he needs to start putting in more world class games than poor.

Nice try though.

Everyone not named Marchisio was shit in the finals... In Pogba's case he was coming back from injury and not match sharp.

Look, while you watch 3 games and think you have enough data to formulate an opinion, the rest of us watch the body of the work.

Consistency comes with experience. All you have to do is look at our very own Hazard if you want further proof.... But I digress, there is a reason why Barca, Chelsea, PSG, City and Juve want him, if you can't see it perhaps you're not quite tuned in yet.

Recess was great!! TJ detwiler was my idol. I think Pogba would have been scared of Ms Finster

Not many people wouldn't have been scared of Finster. I still have nightmares of her and TJ doing the hula together at her house. That would be illegal if it happened now. I bet Paul was concerned by that as well.

Recess is the one. I watched the film the other week

Pogba definitely watched last week too. I think he would have had one of those ice creams in a cones dipped in chocolate sauce, I heard it's Pauls favourite

Everyone not named Marchisio was shit in the finals... In Pogba's case he was coming back from injury and not match sharp.

Look, while you watch 3 games and think you have enough data to formulate an opinion, the rest of us watch the body of the work.

Consistency comes with experience. All you have to do is look at our very own Hazard if you want further proof.... But I digress, there is a reason why Barca, Chelsea, PSG, City and Juve want him, if you can't see it perhaps you're not quite tuned in yet.

Well seeing as i watched all of Juve a roma games last season i think i can give a opinion, and like i said he had more poor games that world class so for me he is not worth silly money, what was the last one 70 million euros and Oscar?

Hazard last season pulled us out of holes quite alot.

And the fact that Pogba was destroyed by little mo salah today was quite funny.

look its clear you love pogba so i dont really see the point of this convo. But for me to be convinced that he is worth the sort of money he needs to start bossing games week in week out even if Juve are playing poor.

And plus for me we are never going to sign him

at least we are not the only champions with an awful start. juve really embarrassing themselves with their displays so far. this especially applies for our friend pogba. This is not his first pedestrian performance by any means. He was awful in all of juve's cl games i have seen. they must or at least should be biting their ass if they really rejected any amount north of 60m pounds for him. Juve won't win the title , next season he will be off to Barca for much less.

He has massive potential, but if he's going to cost more than Madrid bought james Rodriguez, then we should put the money on breaking koke's release clause imo.

Damn I love this place, yeah there is shit going on when we lose but you know the place is special when fake titts (which I absolutely enjoy for the record) are deleted yet Bob The Builder is on topic for Pogba thread.

Love you all!

Well seeing as i watched all of Juve a roma games last season i think i can give a opinion, and like i said he had more poor games that world class so for me he is not worth silly money, what was the last one 70 million euros and Oscar?

Hazard last season pulled us out of holes quite alot.

And the fact that Pogba was destroyed by little mo salah today was quite funny.

look its clear you love pogba so i dont really see the point of this convo. But for me to be convinced that he is worth the sort of money he needs to start bossing games week in week out even if Juve are playing poor.

And plus for me we are never going to sign him

As I've said every big club is chasing him for a reason... You obviously can't see it so its futile to try and teach a blind man to see.

Hazard is 24, go back, if you can and see what his performances were like on a week in week out basis at 21. Hell look at Ronaldo's first 4 seasons at Utd... With age you get consistency right now all we see is an unrefined diamond.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You