Paul Pogba

Madmax

1) We have officially rejected 80+ euros from Barca.

2) Pogba is the new 10, since about 2 weeks ago.

3) He asked the number 10.

4) He will play tonight

5) He is our most famous and best player with Dybala (you will listen about him soon)

6) He is young and we don't need to sell him (look point 1)

7) There is no rumor in Italy about him letting down Juventus

8) It's 23 August

9) If we were planning to sell him (and we are not) there would be a crazy auction and Barca and Real will be the first to bid.

1) We are reported to have offered 69 million pounds which 90 million euros. More than Barcelona.

2) Doesn't mean anything in today's football.

3) K. Cuadrado asked for Drogba's legenday number 11.

4) Good for you.

5) So? Best players leave their club all the time. You're not as atttractive as Chelsea is. Sorry.

6) Only an idiot would turn down 90 million euros. There's a we don't sell him price and then there's a price that makes you look like an idiot if you don't sell. Hint: David Luiz to PSG.

7) Actually Italian sources have been reporting about ongoing negatations mostly (Palmeri, Di Marzio).

8) K.

9) Barca has a transfer ban and Real has too many central midfielders, they just bought Kovacic.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, i'm a juventus supporter.

There no chance Pogba will move this summer, I find really funny seeing all this talking about him.

Really, it's more likely to see Hazard as juventus goalkeeper for 2015/2016 season.

You wouldn't be here if you weren't worried about it

1. I'd like to see you turn down 90m Euros (£70m)

2. Means little.

3. Means little.

4. Hence the amount of money you will get when you sell him.

5. But a truck load of money and the fact you need to rebuild a team that has been half sold helps.

6. Good point, that's why I'm not overly sure it will happen bit there is a chance.

7. Again, money talks.

8. Madrid have Kroos, Modric, James, Kovatic, Isco. They won't bid. Raiola even suggested he not go there. Barca? Let's see if they enter a bidding war.

So, at the end it seems that pogba is unlikely - but everyone agrees. What we point out though, is that a monstrous amount of money can rebuke loads of your points - football is a business at this age.

Do you think that 10 millions more than th 80 m. barca's bid (made 2 month ago) will chance something for a player like Pogba at 23 august?

Juve it's not a seller team and probably one of the most organized team in the world, we don't improvise nothing , we are looking for a "trequartista" and then we have finished this transfer window.

Really, I don't want to make a war on it, I'm just telling you that all the Pogba rumors are rubbish.

Do you think that 10 millions more than th 80 m. barca's bid (made 2 month ago) will chance something for a player like Pogba at 23 august?

Juve it's not a seller team and probably one of the most organized team in the world, we don't improvise nothing , we are looking for a "trequartista" and then we have finished this transfer window.

Really, I don't want to make a war on it, I'm just telling you that all the Pogba rumors are rubbish.

That's why i think Oscar could be a deal breaker in this one

You wouldn't be here if you weren't worried about it

I found it just funny, that's why I am here. I've seen a similiar topic on a man city forum and I found it crazy, I went here to look about the Cuadrado's thread and I find this topic here too.

1) We are reported to have offered 69 million pounds which 90 million euros. More than Barcelona.

2) Doesn't mean anything in today's football.

3) K. Cuadrado asked for Drogba's legenday number 11.

4) Good for you.

5) So? Best players leave their club all the time. You're not as atttractive as Chelsea is. Sorry.

6) Only an idiot would turn down 90 million euros. There's a we don't sell him price and then there's a price that makes you look like an idiot if you don't sell. Hint: David Luiz to PSG.

7) Actually Italian sources have been reporting about ongoing negatations mostly (Palmeri, Di Marzio).

8) K.

9) Barca has a transfer ban and Real has too many central midfielders, they just bought Kovacic.

5) Money are attractive

I found it just funny, that's why I am here. I've seen a similiar topic on a man city forum and I found it crazy, I went here to look about the Cuadrado's thread and I find this topic here too.

You have a game in five minutes and you're on the Chelsea forum... "Ya I'm not worried at all!!"

Every player has a price ... but Juve know that Pogba is a freaking mint and they are hoping on that.

The reason there is no movement (like u mentioned) is because Juve wants a bidding war for the most sought out player ... If there is a bidding war, he will get the records broken. Simple as that. Thats why they are waiting.

So the reasons/pointers that you mentioned doesnt really hold any ground ... the moment the number is hit, Juve sells him.

Like it or not ... It is all about money, honey!

Because juve then says to the fans that they sold him for the same amount as Ronaldo. That barrier means a lot in football - same amount if money as one of the greatest of a generation.

Also, if it's true that we have offered 8m to pogba, that means we haven't just been told no.

His signing is quite difficult. One of the most difficult signings now. But Jose could have killed all the rumors last Friday and Jose do not rule out his move. Maybe his signing is still possible.

Right now all of us (Chelsea supporters) are excited about the possibility of signing Pogba because he is one of the few different players in the world. But if we dont sign Pogba now .. perhaps it may seem like a our failure.

If we would not want to sign Pogba I think Jose would have said: " No, sign Pogba is impossible. As I said before, I would love to have the Eiffel Tower in my garden , but ...." to kill the rumors and not create unnecessary wishful thinkings.

I am not saying that we will sign him, but maybe his signing is still possible.

Regards.

If they are rejecting 60mil, Can't we throw this money on Verratti or koke??

We need to put some urgency in fabregas play.

Koke wont leave this summer. has already said this.

Verratti maybe, but PSG is relucant to sell. Dont even want to let go Motta and he isnt nearly as important as Verratti is.

Koke wont leave this summer. has already said this.

Verratti maybe, but PSG is relucant to sell. Dont even want to let go Motta and he isnt nearly as important as Verratti is.

No one has really tested kokes resolve, similar to reus. Put the money on the table and their heads will turn

20 mins left in their game against Udinese at home and they look to be dropping 2 points as the score is still 0-0, maybe he might change his mind if he realizes that this season Juve might not be able to win Serie A again.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You