Paul Pogba

Madmax

Who is this guy ?

Some unemployed Spanish dude who claims to be ITK I think. Just like 90% of the other twitter agents that have 10-50k followers because they constantly post about rumors as if they have inside info.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah really? my apologize yh I definitely remember Danilo was missing but didn't know this guy was too.

No worries. I'm really jealous of Juve for managing to sign the guy for the price they did. He's a good defender with excellent technical abilities, and he would have been a fine option for us at LB when shifting Azpi to RB.

Of course, I'm willing to give Baba Rahman time to show us all what he is capable of, but I feel that he will need to develop aspects of his game quite a bit further before he stands a chance of being a regular in our starting line-up. Alex Sandro is, on the other hand, close to the finished product: a more defensively reliable version of Marcelo (minus some of the attacking ability).

Some French dude at redcafe

Pogba to Chelsea is just about done.
Was talking to my best at Eurosport, who isn't much of a football fan, but said that a lots of his news colleagues in Paris had been scrambling tonight to get the details re: Pogba story. He seemed to think that the deal was done with add-ons at 105 million euros.

Come on guys, its not going to happen. One of the only reliable sources out there has clearly and repeatedly said they will not sell in this window. Stop getting your hopes up it will just be harder to accept when it doesn't go through.

Sergi Domínguez ‏@FutbolSergi

Mourinho told Chelsea officials that Pogba is a must after today's game against WBA. A new bid expected soon.

it's kinda looks like our players are playing bad on purpose just to give a hint to mourinho to buy new players. ivanovic -> baba, fabregas -> pogba, terry-> stones.

Come on guys, its not going to happen. One of the only reliable sources out there has clearly and repeatedly said they will not sell in this window. Stop getting your hopes up it will just be harder to accept when it doesn't go through.

Ahhh shaddup! This is what the transfer window is all about dude!

The club better not pay more than £100m for him

105m Euros w/ add-ons is probably 65m Pounds plus another 10m in add-ons. Sterling went for 50m so I guess it's a fair price. A bit high some might say, but that's the way market goes these days, nothing to do about it.

Altho I would cream my pants if we snagged the Pog my heads telling me to wake up. I doubt he would have played tonight if he had thoughts in his head for us.

Im afraid I see him in Spain come Jan.

But what I'm hoping is we havent put all our eggs in Pogs basket and we have another CM on the horizon.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You