Paul Pogba

Madmax

Im pretty sure he will play, regardless of the situation. Unless he is already on plane to london for medical, he will play. He has respect to Juve and will play for them, especialy if that was his last game. Right now we at best are negotiating for price, but Pogba will play regardless.

Exactly. Stones plays!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the obsession with Pogba? If and when he does leave, he will go to either Barcelona or Madrid. There are even rumours Barcelona has already agreed a deal for him and he'll join them as soon as their ban is lifted. He's not really as good as some of you seem to think he is or the insane fee Juventus are trying to milk from him. Let him join Barcelona.

What I don't get is why exactly our board has been sitting on their hands for so long and why we're pursuing an almost unattainable target in the last week of the transfer window. Where were we when Schneirdelein went to United. Or Schweinsteiger. What about the Charles Aranguiz? We let him go to the Bundesliga. Why not go all out for Witsel now? The fact that as of 23/08/2015, we are stuck with Ramires and Mikel as alternatives for the extremely disappointing Fabregas is poor form from our board.

Hi guys, i'm a juventus supporter.

There no chance Pogba will move this summer, I find really funny seeing all this talking about him.

Really, it's more likely to see Hazard as juventus goalkeeper for 2015/2016 season.

Why were Cuadrado and Ramires not in the squad then?

Because Cuadrado is off to Juve almost certainly, tomorrow he is gonna be in Turin for his medical.

€1.5m for the loan, option to buy for next year agreed at €25m. Remires is probably injured.

Hi guys, i'm a juventus supporter.

There no chance Pogba will move this summer, I find really funny seeing all this talking about him.

Really, it's more likely to see Hazard as juventus goalkeeper for 2015/2016 season.

How do you know?

I think it's unlikely but not impossible. Especially if chelsea offer LOADS of money. An offer juventus will be stupid to turn down. Also, have you heard of out board member marina? She's a shark at negotiating - could negotiate a tea party between ISIS and the Vatican.

u funneh

1) We have officially rejected 80+ euros from Barca.

2) Pogba is the new 10, since about 2 weeks ago.

3) He asked the number 10.

4) He will play tonight

5) He is our most famous and best player with Dybala (you will listen about him soon)

6) He is young and we don't need to sell him (look point 1)

7) There is no rumor in Italy about him letting down Juventus

8) It's 23 August

9) If we were planning to sell him (and we are not) there would be a crazy auction and Barca and Real will be the first to bid.

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Padoin, Pogba, Evra, Mandzukic, Coman. #JuveUdinese

Can't wait to see:

-------------------Buffon---------------------

Litchsteiner*-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro

--------Khedira**-Marchisio-Pogba----------

------------------Draxler?--------------------

--------------Dybala-Morata----------------

*Cuadrado if we work really well on him

**Pereyra

1) We have officially rejected 80+ euros from Barca.

2) Pogba is the new 10

3) He will play tonight

4) He is our most famous and best player with Dybala (you will listen about him soon)

5) He is young and we don't need to sell him (look point 1)

6) There is no rumor in Italy about him letting down Juventus

7) It's 23 August

8) If we were planning to sell him (and we are not) there would be a crazy auction and Barca and Real will be the first to bid.

1. I'd like to see you turn down 90m Euros (£70m)

2. Means little.

3. Means little.

4. Hence the amount of money you will get when you sell him.

5. But a truck load of money and the fact you need to rebuild a team that has been half sold helps.

6. Good point, that's why I'm not overly sure it will happen bit there is a chance.

7. Again, money talks.

8. Madrid have Kroos, Modric, James, Kovatic, Isco. They won't bid. Raiola even suggested he not go there. Barca? Let's see if they enter a bidding war.

So, at the end it seems that pogba is unlikely - but everyone agrees. What we point out though, is that a monstrous amount of money can rebuke loads of your points - football is a business at this age.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You