Paul Pogba

Madmax

And if he had awesome game people would call 80m a bargain...dont judge him on single game ffs.

Anyway juve sold Tevez Pirlo and Vidal without bringing any quality playmaker, they will suffer this season alot I think.

But they got Cuadrado. Checkmate.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know why you guys think Pogba would want to come to Chelsea. Let me put this in context this is the equivalent of United fans thinking they can sign Neymar from Barca. Think from Pogba perspective for a change,does the player wants this move?

Pogba is going to stay at Juve for one more season then move to Barca after their ban been lifted.

Is Chelsea more attractive to verratii and Koke then their current clubs? Imo alti and psg are better clubs atm, don't see why they would leave their current club so late in the transfer market.

In fairness your opinion is worth fuck all when trying to guess the mindset of pogba. What you think is irrelevant to what he's thinking at this point in time. We can all only summise

to late in the window to get him; if juve were to sell they would want time to reinvest the money properly. This is one for next window the earlist

you have no idea what they have down the pipeline. Also, what if what they want is on our bench? It doesn't take long to strike a deal.

i saw about 15 games last season and i gotta admit i really dont see what the massive hype about him is, dont get me wrong he looks a good player, but not that good to have such a high price tag.

thats because he isnt someone who will control games in midfield he is a box to box midfielder, he will put in tackles then pass to a team-mate, then he will get forward into the box and try to get on the end of crosses. He isnt someone who will have the ball all the time and try to create like a David Silva

I'm pretty confident we will get him .

We already knew his price was gonna be really high but we still went in for him .

We have players they want .

54 and 69 mill is not that huge a difference .

thats because he isnt someone who will control games in midfield he is a box to box midfielder, he will put in tackles then pass to a team-mate, then he will get forward into the box and try to get on the end of crosses

Someone gets it

thats because he isnt someone who will control games in midfield he is a box to box midfielder, he will put in tackles then pass to a team-mate, then he will get forward into the box and try to get on the end of crosses

dont really remember seeing anything like that either tbh, just comes across as a ball winner to me.

dont really remember seeing anything like that either tbh, just comes across as a ball winner to me.

you have never seen Pogba get forward? he does it all the time, there were even times where Tevez would drop off and Pogba would run into the box with Morata. He is more then just a ball winner

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You