Paul Pogba

Madmax

Didn't do bad in the CL final.

I respect your opinion, but for me, He did a shit of game, apart of some headless chicken runs, and lose a big amount of ball, he did not any more, not even on the defence, who should be a strong point of him. For a random player I can accept that game, but for a 90M player and according to the people "One of the best midfielders of the world", nope.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful.
Real Madrid, Barca, Atletico, Benfica, in the most of the big matches of Juve, He showed average/bad level.
That's one of my biggest doubt with him, and one of the reasons why I criticized him a lot.

He was quite awesome at WC and managed to reach CL final with Juve (might not have the biggest role in there, but still).

He is 22 yrs old. Yaya become realy good at City at age 27. And Pogba seems to have better personality.

Agree he isnt yet the one to become our saviour, but he will elevate our game, at least in PL and in few years we will have one if not the best CM in the world.

70m Chelsea? Really? Are we that desperate?

1 - Because fuck FFP

2 - A weeks ago we were being linked with fuck all. Now that we're linked with the most wanted player in the world who exactly fits in the b2b role that we need a top player in, we're becoming desperate?

As i currently understand is that Pogba is not desperately want to leave, and neither Juve, they wan't to keep him as much as we want to keep Hazard.

And i can't imagine how much amount of money we are wiling to spend to change that stance.

Doesn't show pic.

Can't see the pic but he was at Heatrow a couple of weeks ago, so its probably from then.

Well that's kinda embarrassing, i'm sure the pic is shown up on my PC.

So he was at Heathrow a couple week ago? i supposed the pic was sourced from then.

Someone in my local forum just posted this, and mentioned that this is him at heathrow, still looking for the source tho'

But can anyone confirm is this really Heathrow airport?

1317012_20150823125815.jpg

Its likely to be the pic from a few weeks ago. He often comes to london to visit his brother

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You