Paul Pogba

Madmax

They sold vidal, Pirlo and tevez this season. That's a huge drop in quality for their team, if pogba doesn't go now Juventus will never do as well as previous 2 seasons and pogbas price could be worth just 45mil at the end of the season.

We have Marchisio, Khedira, Morata out for injuries.

We have bought many young and quality players like Dybala, Rugani and Alex Sandro and we are waiting for Draxler/Isco/Gundogan.

If we sign one of these Juventus has made a 10/10 in the transfer window, I'm really optimistic about the team.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have Marchisio, Khedira, Morata out for injuries.

We have bought many young and quality players like Dybala, Rugani and Alex Sandro and we are waiting for Draxler/Isco/Gundogan.

If we sign one of these Juventus has made a 10/10 in the transfer window, I'm really optimistic about the team.

Mate chance of you signing any of them is probably entirely dependent on Pogba's future lol. Also on the paper while you might have bought lot of young talented players and semmingly good names to replace Pirlo, Vidal the replacements aren't as good so your chance of a domination like the previous 4 years are slim. I mean Khedira to replace Vidal, one have been out injured for god knows how long and barely play 15 competitive matches a year while the other is probably still top 5 box to box mid in the world. Dybala is good but nothing out of this world while Tevez of the previous 2 seasons is surely one of the best striker in the world or at least in top 10.

Pirlo I agree you can replace because he was too old anyway but then other additions are more youth oriented rather than straight replacement, is this the same Alex Sandro that got destroyed when Bayern destroyed Porto in the CL? he is good but again not that great yet.

That's because he is good. He doesn't work well in England and in our system.

Debatable, maybe he is just 'decent above average' and plenty of players have a season or 2 like that then disappear off the radar completely.

.....is this the same Alex Sandro that got destroyed when Bayern destroyed Porto in the CL? he is good but again not that great yet.

Alex Sandro wasn't playing in that game due to suspension; Danilo was also missing for exactly the same reason. Both players had played brilliantly in the first leg, and their absence was a critical blow to Porto.

If anyone doesn't know quite what Pogba would offer us... Go back and watch Lampard circa 2005 (when he was one of if not the best player in the world) and see the goals he scored for us and the style he played.

That is what Pogba would give us. Yaya Toure esque pace and power coupled with outstanding finishing and a penchant for scoring outrageous goals from 20+ yards from nowhere.

He'd be a game winner. He'd be such a key player and would most importantly shore up a struggling midfield as he's more than competent at defending when required.

Now that we've signed Pedro, Pogba would be the no.1 signing i'd want right now. (Was Reus before but if Pedro plays anywhere near as good as he did today for the rest of the season that RW problem is very much solved).

Alex Sandro wasn't playing in that game due to suspension; Danilo was also missing for exactly the same reason. Both players had played brilliantly in the first leg, and their absence was a critical blow to Porto.

Ah really? my apologize yh I definitely remember Danilo was missing but didn't know this guy was too.

Mate chance of you signing any of them is probably entirely dependent on Pogba's future lol. Also on the paper while you might have bought lot of young talented players and semmingly good names to replace Pirlo, Vidal the replacements aren't as good so your chance of a domination like the previous 4 years are slim. I mean Khedira to replace Vidal, one have been out injured for god knows how long and barely play 15 competitive matches a year while the other is probably still top 5 box to box mid in the world. Dybala is good but nothing out of this world while Tevez of the previous 2 seasons is surely one of the best striker in the world or at least in top 10.

Pirlo I agree you can replace because he was too old anyway but then other additions are more youth oriented rather than straight replacement, is this the same Alex Sandro that got destroyed when Bayern destroyed Porto in the CL? he is good but again not that great yet.

No man, we probably sign 2 players in these days, we don't need to sell Pogba, I can assure this to you and I can assure that there is 1 possibility on 100000 that he will move this august.

I say this as a football fan to a football fan, I know that's really bad passing the final days of the month talking about rumors.

Yes, https://twitter.com/mohd_tagaya He really was first with the Pedro deal, but I have no idea how he could have such connections, seems like a random fan.

Guy seems legit if you ask me, looks like he has some connections into the football world, calls Roberto Carlos and Aitor Karanka his brothers, Ronaldo follows him on twitter, he even has picks dining with Clattenburg.

Who knows, maybe the fucker is right. 90% done eh??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You