Paul Pogba

Madmax

You guys getting all worked up over some unreliable sources.

Still yet to see anything on skysports that we even tried to sign him.

Yes because sky sports are the only sports outlet that knows the ins and outs of player acquisitions. lol. Sky sports usually "leak" news when it's 98% done.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how good is he in high profile games ?

Except for the hype haven't seen his play.

You miss a lot of good stuff for he magical with his touch and control top top player. Go take a pick at his video and you come back screaming for more of this please

IMO, not very impressive in the big games, not yet. You pay so big more about the potential than the current performances. He's yet to find the way to contribute constantly throughout the game.

Like I said many times, I think he needs to move from Seria A and Juventus to find his place in the football pitch. Seria A is too different from the modern game.

personally i think this is all trash and in the end it comes down to wishful thinking.

though if we DID sign him, im sure the internet would riot, and probably crash talkchelsea.

No, clearly we have made a late bid but it wont happen.

You guys getting all worked up over some unreliable sources.

Di mazio shits on sky sports

How long did it take for Sky Sports to say something about Pedro? They were literally the last. Di Marzio first of all know almost everything about Juventus transfers, and he had way more exclusives about Chelsea than Sky Sports in the last few years.

You miss a lot of good stuff for he magical with his touch and control top top player. Go take a pick at his video and you come back screaming for more of this please

I have seen those videos, as you would expect with any video on youtube its always the best of a player and also the fact most of it were against Italian league teams begs the next question: How good is the Italian league ?

Awful.
Real Madrid, Barca, Atletico, Benfica, in the most of the big matches of Juve, He showed average/bad level.
That's one of my biggest doubt with him, and one of the reasons why I criticized him a lot.

Awful.

Real Madrid, Barca, Atletico, Benfica, in the most of the big matches of Juve, He showed average/bad level.

That's one of my biggest doubt with him, and one of the reasons why I criticized him a lot.

Agreed - I don't think he's ready yet - and with an astronomical price tag it will make a tough transition even tougher.

For that money we could have a Bale or Ronaldo - who are both 100% tried and tested...

Awful.

Didn't do bad in the CL final.

Agreed - I don't think he's ready yet - and with an astronomical price tag it will make a tough transition even tougher.

For that money we could have a Bale or Ronaldo - who are both 100% tried and tested...

Yeah but I think in that context you have to look at age and positional play too. Sure you probably could sign Ronaldo for that money, but he's now 30 (31 in Feb) and playing in a position where we just already strengthened. Bale is younger, granted, but again it's an area of the pitch where we don't need to be spending that much money.

However, central midfield is an area where this team is weakest right now (aside from right-back). Even with Stones and Pedro, we're going to continue to be overrun in this area of the pitch and with Pogba you're getting a number 10 and a CM at the same time. With an inconsistent Oscar, that's literally killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Anyway, is it really going to make his transition harder? He played a lot of football in this country, granted not at Premier League level, but he's not in a striker's position for example where goals are the justification for a large pricetag.

Lol not ready yet? He was one of the best players on one of the best teams in the world and you think he's not ready to play the Newcastle and Liverpool's of the world?

lol...

Bale isn't on Pogba's level. Difference is, Pogba can do everything Bale can do, but the opposite doesn't hold true.

And saying he doesn't play well in big matches? He most certainly does. People get this perception of his as a flash player who makes his name off going forward and playing a stylish game, but when the game gets tough, he tones it down, plays his positioning well, and does what is required to win. In a sense he is a fantastic player to have, since he is the type to win you easy games, and make it look good, while also gritting his teeth, and doing what needs to be done, regardless of what it is to win the tougher games.

He is a top 10 player in the world, who played for a top 5 team last season, and he was a big part of it. The main part actually.

Seems Granovskaia talked to Raiola about any chance of Pogba wanting the move or be keen on moving to Stamford Bridge according to rumours.

So i believe if we go with a second offer to Juventus it's pretty much confirmed Pogba would accept moving. That of course if the rumours are true.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You