Paul Pogba

Madmax

So who are other Juventus non EU players?

Neto GK

Alex Sandro

Mauricia Isla

So 1 more slot available for Cuardrado.

May be they will send Neto (or Isla) on loan for 1 season.

Is it max 4 non EU in the squad or on the line up sheet?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neto GK

Alex Sandro

Mauricia Isla

May be they will send Neto on loan for 1 season

I think they will need to sign a replacement for Pogba though and if anything we would need to include Ramires for them to have that replacement so another spot.

Neto GK

Alex Sandro

Mauricia Isla

I think they will sell Isla, because i heard from some juve fans that cuad is supposed to play as RB and they have already Lichtsteiner.

I think they will need to sign a replacement for Pogba though and if anything we would need to include Ramires for them to have that replacement so another spot.

It seems that Juventus want to sign Gundogan and Draxler, and with money from Pogba they could easily do that, + Cuadrado/Ramires, not bad job for them if Pogba join us.

Is he another one of those wanna be former Chelsea employee who likes to troll on Twitter lol

Nah, I follow this guy for a long time and he's reliable BUT I remember how excited I was he tweeted about Cavani to Chelsea done, I couldn't do anything that day !

Let's see. I'm excited as fuck though, can't contain this.

Neto GK

Alex Sandro

Mauricia Isla

I think they will sell Isla, because i heard from some juve fans that cuad is supposed to play as RB and they have already Lichtsteiner.

So both Rambo and Cuardrado could be on their way to Turin

Look nobody apart from the small circle of peeps concerned in the proceedings has any idea whats going on. All the hangers on are kissing arses and greasing palms so they can be 1st to break the stories.

I dont have the foggiest if we will get the lad (Im praying to the atoms we will tho) but what this does go to show is those of us who was worried earlier about there being a problem concerning money, concerning rows with the board, about Mou being pissed off with lack of funds for him, was all a load of bullshit.

Right now we are hopefully in deep discussions with 2 players that will help us immensely for many years to come. It might be a couple of weeks later than everyone (including Mou) would have liked, but these could be season changing days we are in. I'm buzzin!

I think I'll shart my pants if he's not in the squad for tonights game.

Im pretty sure he will play, regardless of the situation. Unless he is already on plane to london for medical, he will play. He has respect to Juve and will play for them, especialy if that was his last game. Right now we at best are negotiating for price, but Pogba will play regardless.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You