Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for Koké. Atletico cannot afford to turn down that kind of money.

I think convincing the player would be harder than convincing Atleti. That's his home and his love.

Not for me. Have not Di Marzio been way of in other things in the past?

Skysports is like the only reliable source that I tend to trust.

Di mazio >>>>>>> Skysports

I think convincing the player would be harder than convincing Atleti. That's his home and his love.

We already have a large Spanish contingent in Azpi, Cesc, Costa and Pedro. It might be easier this year...worth a shot! More conceivable than getting Pogba I think anyway.

Perhaps this is what mourinho was referring to when he said ""You can say ‘Why didn’t we do our business before the start of the pre-season?’ like we did last year but it's not because we don’t want to, it's because it’s not possible."So, in this moment, we are a bit limited"

My theory is that we contacted Juventus months ago and they made it clear Pogba is not available this summer and we didn't want to settle for a secondary choice. After the City result, in a bid to appease the fans and see if Juventus have had a change of heart, we made this bid that's being reported.

Perhaps this is what mourinho was referring to when he said ""You can say ‘Why didn’t we do our business before the start of the pre-season?’ like we did last year but it's not because we don’t want to, it's because it’s not possible."So, in this moment, we are a bit limited"

My theory is that we contacted Juventus months ago and they made it clear Pogba is not available this summer and we didn't want to settle for a secondary choice. After the City result, in a bid to appease the fans and see if Juventus have had a change of heart, we made this bid that's being reported.

I dont agree with the "appease the fans" part but everything else might be correct, especially the part about not settling for a secondary option. I dont think we're trying any other midfielder if its not Pogba or Koke.

Mourinho IMO wants to complete his first XI "for good", its either a player who will complete the midfiled or nothing. Players like Witsel and even Nainggolan and Moutinho cannot be this player in the long term.

Plus, we have no idea if those player will come for a squad role.

Now that we have Pedro for RW, and probably we wont get Pogba, i hope Mourinho is going to trust either Oscar or Willian for the #10 role.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You