Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, it's just a fake try to please the fans, saying "here, we tried, now stfu".

The club doesn't have any ambitions to progress and we saw it through all the summer window. No offer on a non-movable player will change that.

Probably very convenient to made an official offer on Pogba after he got the 10 jersey and Vidal got sold.

IMO, it's just a fake try to please the fans, saying "here, we tried, now stfu".

The club doesn't have any ambitions to progress and we saw it through all the summer window. No offer on a non-movable player will change that.

Probably very convenient to made an official offer on Pogba after he got the 10 jersey and Vidal got sold.

The club has no ambition? I've heard it all now. Lol this is fucking stupid.

For a club that wants to fight for all the titles, they certainly doesn't show any.

Bringing back Moses, that's progress?

Why Barca winning 2-3 titles a year and still making signings and Chelsea after one league title in 5 years thinks the squad is ok (after a horrible 2nd half of the season + horrible summer tour).

And that applies to the previous league title in 2010.

Seems like we just don't want to go for a back to back.

When a link like this reaches ITV sport then theres summet going on

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-08-22/rumours-former-man-united-midfielder-paul-pogba-to-join-chelsea-after-69m-fee-is-agreed/

For a club that wants to fight for all the titles, they certainly doesn't show any.

Why Barca winning 2-3 titles a year and still making signings and Chelsea after one league title in 5 years thinks the squad is ok (after a horrible 2nd half of the season + horrible summer tour).
And that applies to the previous league title in 2010.
Seems like we just don't want to go for a back to back.

Oh-boy-here-we-go_zpsribgnyvp.jpgth_matrix-fight-o.gif Slaps_zpsx60ozzi0.gif

It's basically the same thing in a different package. The Sun quoted by ITV. Irrelevant, in my opinion.

At first i thought we looked like some deluded Liverpool's fans about this rumour, but I'm starting to believe we really bid for him and this could've been an acceptable offer for Juve. Unfortunately it's too late, Juve were looking to sell one between Vidal and Pogba, not both of them.

Even if I think Pogba is a bit overrated by the media and certainly doesn't worth that money I'd love to see him in our midfield.

Now we can only hope the fat Raiola is in need of some money this summer.

I hope our board have some kind of plan b in mind.

But...he's right in most cases.

We are aiming to retain the league and get CL. You honestly think bringing back Moses is going to help us improve to perform that task?

Barca and Real, even if their squad is full of WC players, still go out and get more.

That's why they are far better than any other club in terms of quality.

Meanwhile before the City defeat, Chelsea and most fans buried their heads in sand not looking at the terrible problems we had from the 2nd half of last season because "we won the title".

Don't these guys realise it is HARDER to retain the title in modern football? You don't sit back and do little to nothing this transfer window if you are aiming for something bigger!

Pedro and Baba are a stepforward but not enough to beat our aim. Pogba/Vidal should have been done months ago. It's looking too late for us now to get Pogba.

Look bruv I give the club loadsa stick if and when we need it. But to say we dont have ambition is just bollox.

Things dont always go right FFS. YES Id have been happier to have had a nice quiet preseason with all the transfers tucked up and experimenting etc. YES IF I was the powers that be Id have thrown sentiment out of the window, ditched the deadwood and sorted out the 1st XI and our depth but shit happens. I'd have probably made the club bankrupt very fast.

If you think that 2 geezers like Roman and Mou dont want to win every game we play and go home hurting alot more than the likes of some on this site then youre all sadly mistaken.

Anyone thats been supported Chelsea long enough or any other club knows theres good and bad times but we are 2 games into the season and still got silly season in operation. I wouldn't swap my season ticket with no fucker at any club.

#Chelsea have agreed a fee of around £69m with Juventus for the transfer of Paul Pogba, according to reports. [independent]

"according to reports" they are just re reporting what the sun said. nothing new

Roman Abramovich and the Chelsea hierarchy believe that they can land one more big signing before the end of the transfer window having completed the £21.1m deal for Pedro from Barcelona in time for Sunday’s game against West Bromwich Albion.

The club have long looked upon the £70m rated Paul Pogba at Juventus as ideal for their needs.

[independent]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You