Paul Pogba

Madmax

We went too late with the bid. Should juve still have Vidal and plenty of time to bring replacement, Pogba hadnt switch to #10 and commit himself, maybe he would be ours now...

I doubt its the first time we try to do something with Pogba this summer. Even if it is, its not only about Chelsea, Barca couldnt find a deal for January or next summer, and City as well.

The difference between Pogba and Vidal is that Vidal wanted to leave. According to Marotta and Pogba, he's ok with another season in Juve.

The key for any deal with Pogba is to make him ask to leave Juventus. Marotta always said it, they dont keep unhappy players.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the signing does not depend on how much money we are going to offer (within a normal margins, obviously). Everything depends on Pogba and if he wants to come with us. The big players play where they want to play.

And having Pogba and Raiola angry for a year in Turin can be very difficult to bear for Juventus.

If Pogba wants to come with us, he will come. Raiola will make a lot of noise before the market closes to make the signing (and take his commission).

Maybe in the next few hours Pogba will make some gesture or statement saying what he wishes for the nearest future ...

If Pogba makes noise... the signing is possible.

Regards.

We're definetely after him. We'll continue discussing with Juve.

I wonder if club want midfielder or just want Pogba. As was said, offer something as stupid for Koke and see results. I'm sure Atletico will consider knowing that they're still in difficult situation financially.

I think everyone is excited. I know that Pogba is overrated as fuck but you simply cannot be unexcited here when club try to make a swoop for biggest transfer property in the market.

Either way I just want midfielder. I'd even suggest someone like Toulalan if club can't get such huge deal over the line.

I would love him at Chelsea, but his price is way too big. We would be stupid to pay more than 70m euros for him. And even that is too much.

This is football, there are a lot of players. If you are smart enough, you can find another Pogba just like Juventus found the original one. But if your management is a mess, you pay an astronomical amount of money for the French dude who might as well flop or get injured. It's not like we're dying without him.

Maybe... Maybe not... I'm watching the russian league every week, and witsel is so average... even in zenit when he suppose to be one of the best...

i dont see the russian league so cant comment on it. but i can understand him losing motivation for playing in the russian league. but on the whole, he is a brilliant player. not even comparable to rambo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You