Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you believe any of this at all to begin with, maybe yesterday's contact was a cash only offer and today's supposed new contact is a cash + player offer.

Having a hard time believing this whole saga to be honest.

The important thing is that we are in the fight to sign Pogba because 10 days ago we were asleep in the market.

Is also important that we are looking for a CM. I would you prefer sign a more creative CM, like Koke or Verratti, which, incidentally, with that amount of money I think it could be possible, but sign Pogba would be totally perfect.

And if we were not interested in signing him ... Jose would have killed the rumors yesterday in the press conference.

Regards.

Chelsea have bid for Pogba and Stones,both bids have not been accepted or rejected.Everton and Juventus are thinking(Via @AlexisDun85) #CFCcfc.png

Football Agent / Football News Writer / Arsenal Platinum Membership Holder Born in Spain but living at London

not too reliable lol...

Football Agent / Football News Writer / Arsenal Platinum Membership Holder Born in Spain but living at London

not too reliable lol...

Are you talking about reliable sources!!!

Pot. Kettle. Black

The important thing is that we are in the fight to sign Pogba because 10 days ago we were asleep in the market.

Is also important that we are looking for a CM. I would you prefer sign a more creative CM, like Koke or Verratti, which, incidentally, with that amount of money I think it could be possible, but sign Pogba would be totally perfect.

And if we were not interested in signing him ... Jose would have killed the rumors yesterday in the press conference.

Regards.

I would love Verratti or koke here tbh

Very creative and know how to put a tackle

Pogba-seems to want to stay at Juve and Juve don't want to sell, but can still be persuaded to leave if the offer is big enough and Juve allow it

Veratti-impossible because PSG are known for being bonker buyers themselves so chance of them selling one of their best player is 0, even if we offer 100m for him they might still reject because if he wasn't their player they would probably pay that themselves like they did with Luiz

Koke-again 60m release clause and possible to sign if he wants to leave, which he doesn't for now so 0 chance

Pogba seems most likely of the 3 impossible deals, the likes of Moutinho, Witsel...etc are more realistic. The likes of Modric are not even available to bid so no point talking about.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You